• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

nyanmeowmeow

Kind of a noob but willing to learn
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I’m still new here, so. Sorry if I’m a noob. I hope you’ll all be beginner-friendly ( ̄▽ ̄)

Please note I’d rather RP with partners who are 20+ or have a lot of experience+. Just for my own comfort since my OCs go through very traumatic situations and make extremely bad decisions on purpose. I also don’t do anything aligned with “proshipping”, please dni if you’re okay with that kind of thing.

I’m just looking for new oc interactions. Particularly with my OC, Dr. Kira Ailani Divila-Wake, “Kitty” for short. But I’m also open to oc/canon rp with her?

Kitty Kitty Meow Meow.png

This is Kitty. I use her mainly for OC/canon, but she’s a multiship OC. I mainly ship her with Michael Afton (FNAF), Connor Kenway (Assassin’s Creed), or Natural Harmonia (PKMN, also queerplatonic), if that means anything. She also has relationships with…those characters dads LMAO so (not good relationships! She has enemies ٩( 'ω' )و)

Screenshotted from her toyhouse.

IMG_4088.jpeg

If you’re down to rp with a noob lmk. ٩( 'ω' )و

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back