• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OC general rp with a small group of people?[CLOSED]

GhostyToesty

Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I've been really missing long-term rps and where there's more than one person. I think it would be neat to have an rp where multiple people can develop OCs as they interact with each other, and maybe build stories upon stories. I don't want this to become too big or anything, just maybe like 2-5 people total. Hope this is okay! Can't wait to see you.

Im extremely interested in this! I made a RPNation account because I was starved for small group roleplay. I normally frequent Disboard but every other server is a dang mega group or nation roleplay like ughhh! Lemme know when, where, and Im so down.

Im extremely interested in this! I made a RPNation account because I was starved for small group roleplay. I normally frequent Disboard but every other server is a dang mega group or nation roleplay like ughhh! Lemme know when, where, and Im so down.
No that's so real I do that too. I think we can discuss when we have ghe whole group :) for now I'll dm or you can dm me on here and discuss and I'll get to it later

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back