• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC/Canon Double Ups (Chainsaw Man, Gokurakugai, Sakamoto Days, Undead Unluck, Death Stranding, Silent Hill)

warptrotter

Lou. 25. They/Them.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone! My name is Lou (they/them, 25) and I am searching for oc x canon double up roleplays for certain fandoms!

I ask that you be over 18 to message me and can roleplay descriptively (I'm flexible, asking for 300 words per side minimum). I am a huge plotter and love talking oorp so please also be comfortable with this! I love to collaboratively plot with my rp partner, so please be willing to come up with ideas and add onto mine! I also just like to ramble, share memes, playlists, talk about ocs, etc. We don't have to be friends (but I would also love to be your friend if you don't mind!) but I at least want to have friendly conversations with my rp partner. I tend to default to using canon as a base for our roleplay but putting our own twists on it and own side plots, but I am also open to au storylines! I am also lgbtq+ friendly although usually I will do m/f for my side, sometimes I will do f/f for my side if I have a female love interest listed!

FANDOMS

These are just my current interests, normally I'd include my entire fandom list but I think just posting my current interests will help prevent me from accepting roleplays I'm not interested in. Underlined love interests mean they are my preferred choices!

Chainsaw Man (manga readers preferred) - Hirofumi Yoshida, Kishibe.
Gokurakugai - Yoru/Jin Saotome, Yomi, Ryu, Tatsuomi Ban.
Sakamoto Days - Natsuki Seba, Kei Uzuki, Yoichi Nagumo, Shin Asakura, Apart
Undead Unluck - Billy Alfred, Tella, Feng Kowloon, Shen Xiang

Death Stranding - Higgs Monaghan, Clifford Unger, John Blake McClane/Die-Hardman, Fragile
Silent Hill - Vincent Smith, Heather Mason, Harry Mason

I am completely caught up with all manga/anime fandoms as well as video games fandoms.

BYE BYE

If any of this sounds interesting to you, please send me a message with an introduction and writing sample (Writing sample not necessarily required, but appreciated! I will also send some of my writing samples if you message me!). You can also react to this post or comment below if you prefer that I message you first! I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested!

Much love, Lou ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back