• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC/Canon Double Ups (Animanga + Video Games)

torgals

Lou. 25. They/Them.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
874310d0ef420c77cf1627613be72a2990fff6e7.gif

Hi everyone! My name is Lou (they/them, 25) and I am searching for oc x canon double up roleplays for certain fandoms!

I ask that you be over 18 to message me and can roleplay descriptively (I'm flexible, asking for 300 words per side minimum). I am a huge plotter and love talking oorp so please also be comfortable with this! I love to collaboratively plot with my rp partner, so please be willing to come up with ideas and add onto mine! I also just like to ramble, share memes, playlists, talk about ocs, etc. We don't have to be friends (but I would also love to be your friend if you don't mind!) but I at least want to have friendly conversations with my rp partner. I tend to default to using canon as a base for our roleplay but putting our own twists on it and own side plots, but I am also open to au storylines! I am also lgbtq+ friendly although usually I will do m/f for my side, sometimes I will do f/f for my side if I have a female love interest listed!

These are just my current interests, normally I'd include my entire fandom list but I think just posting my current interests will help prevent me from accepting roleplays I'm not interested in. Underlined love interests mean they are my preferred choices!

Chainsaw Man (manga readers preferred)
Status: Caught up on anime and manga, I read new chapters every release Sunday
Love Interests: Hirofumi Yoshida, Kishibe

Cowboy Bebop
Love Interests: Spike Spiegel, Faye Valentine

Gokurakugai
Status: Caught up with manga, I read new chapters every release month
Love Interests: Yoru/Jin Saotome, Yomi, Ryu, Tatsuomi Ban

Sakamoto Days
Status: Caught up with manga, I read new chapters every release Sunday
Love Interests: Natsuki Seba, Kei Uzuki, Yoichi Nagumo, Shin Asakura, Apart

Undead Unluck
Status: Caught up with manga, I read new chapters every release Sunday
Love Interests: Billy Alfred, Tella, Feng Kowloon, Shen Xiang

Dandadan
Status: Caught up with manga, I read new chapters every release Monday
Love Interests: Count Saint-Germain, Unji Zuma

Kaiju No. 8
Status: Just started, can catch up within a few days though
Love Interests: Reno Ichikawa, Gen Narumi

Death Stranding
Status: Played both the original game and director's cut, waiting for DS2
Love Interests: Higgs Monaghan, Clifford Unger, John Blake McClane/Die-Hardman, Fragile

Silent Hill
Status: Personally played 1 through 4, have watched playthroughs of all the other games, I will be playing SH2 remake sometime in the next few weeks. New fans more than welcome as long as you don't mind watching a playthrough of 3 or 1 for my side!
Love Interests: Vincent Smith, Heather Mason, Harry Mason

If any of this sounds interesting to you, please send me a message with an introduction and writing sample (Writing sample not necessarily required, but appreciated!) You can also react to this post or comment below if you prefer that I message you first! I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested!

Much love, Lou ♡

Last edited:
Bumping and adding Cowboy Bebop to my current interests list because it’s a semi-rare fandom and one of my favorites!
Also planning to start Kaiju No. 8 so if anyone is looking for that please feel free to message me and we can chat while I catch up with the manga!

Bumping! Anything on the list is still up for grabs, including Kaiju No. 8 even though I'm only about ten chapters in.
Also forgot to mention that if you prefer I can do oc x oc or canon x canon for your side only. I will not do those for my side, and this is only if we double.

Bumping while it's still daytime (at least in my time zone!). Still interested in anything on the list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back