• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern OC / Anime 1X1s!

KKUMA

harbinger of glitter
(quick clarification: i only type in lowercase in meta posts! it's sort of a bad habit of mine, but you don't have to worry about syntax when in character!)

hello everyone! i'm searching for any sort of original character roleplay; preferably anime inspired. below is some information about me, as well as a bit of elaboration on what i'm looking for! i am going to be a bit vague here to allow for conversation, since i'm absolutely terrible at writing ads..

who i am:
my nickname is kkuma (or just kuma, without the extra k..), and i'm an 18 year old fresh out of high school, looking to get into veterinary college. i'm currently on a gap year, and itching to write some new plots with new roleplay partners. i have way too much time on my hands, and i make it a priority to reply to my partners as fast as life allows!

what i'm looking to write:
most of my formative writing years were spent under the influence of anime and its tropes, so i'm very much looking for someone who enjoys those conventions! the essentials of school life, japanese nuances, and other such things that make a for a stereotypical anime make for very enjoyable plots on my end. i have no preference for gender, sexuality, or other pieces of identity, and i'm not terribly picky either. making my partner happy as well is important to me!

what i want to avoid:
i personally find it difficult to portray characters from fandoms, as they aren't characters i've written myself. i'm alright with having my partner roleplay something along those lines, but my best work is usually with OCs!

if you're interested:
don't be shy to reply to this thread, or private message me. i'm very excited to get back to you guys!

thank you all for giving this a read. stay safe out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back