Obligatory New Member Post: How-To Embarrass Yourself in 5 Sentences or Less

Poe

I'm a lady Poe.
Long time writer of all things extraordinary. A big fan of words, been published once or twice, and currently training to be an English teacher. I joined on a whim in hopes of finding a few others who just have and need to write.

The only things I find offensive are virgin cocktails and Nickelback.

Hi, I'm Dani.

Kharmin said:
Howdy, and welcome! I'm new, too, but have so far found this to be a friendly environment. :)
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Glad I'm not alone in the newbie trek. We can power through together.

You have impeccable taste! I too share your thirst for writing. =) I just joined a few minutes ago. Seems like a great site for good company!

Kattee1042 said:
You have impeccable taste! I too share your thirst for writing. =) I just joined a few minutes ago. Seems like a great site for good company!
I'm glad you share a thirst for writing! It's nice to be among friends here, and I'm just really excited to get writing! :)

BeyondPoetry said:
I'm glad you share a thirst for writing! It's nice to be among friends here, and I'm just really excited to get writing! :)
Well thank you! It's always a treat to find another who suckles off the teat of literature! (I could have found a more pleasurable metaphor but where's the fun in that?) Me too! Though I haven't RP'ed in quite some time. I must admit I feel a little unsure of where to start. ^-^;;

Kattee1042 said:
Well thank you! It's always a treat to find another who suckles off the teat of literature! (I could have found a more pleasurable metaphor but where's the fun in that?) Me too! Though I haven't RP'ed in quite some time. I must admit I feel a little unsure of where to start. ^-^;;
I'm the same exact way. I used to RP quite a bit a few years ago on a different site and now I feel like I'm at a complete loss. I'm basically just standing in a crowd, waving my hands and yelling "SOMEBODY LIKE ME, PLEASE."

BeyondPoetry said:
I'm the same exact way. I used to RP quite a bit a few years ago on a different site and now I feel like I'm at a complete loss. I'm basically just standing in a crowd, waving my hands and yelling "SOMEBODY LIKE ME, PLEASE."
Ha ha ha, I feel the exact same way! I feel like a need RP Yoda to train me through the Dagoba of RP. I'm sure once I get into it, I'll be fine, but for now I feel quite awkward... 

Kattee1042 said:
Ha ha ha, I feel the exact same way! I feel like a need RP Yoda to train me through the Dagoba of RP. I'm sure once I get into it, I'll be fine, but for now I feel quite awkward...
P.S. I like you! We can stand and wave and shout together. ^-^

Kattee1042 said:

P.S. I like you! We can stand and wave and shout together. ^-^
To RP on RPNation, you will learn! And I like you too, it's nice to be tossed to the wolves alongside someone instead of alone! :)

BeyondPoetry said:
To RP on RPNation, you will learn! And I like you too, it's nice to be tossed to the wolves alongside someone instead of alone! :)
I sure hope I will! ^-^ And yes, it is ha ha. I'm working on my first character profile. A little strange, usually if I'm making a character profile it's a personal thing that I'll likely never, ever show anyone. Ha ha ha

BeyondPoetry said:
Long time writer of all things extraordinary. A big fan of words, been published once or twice, and currently training to be an English teacher. I joined on a whim in hopes of finding a few others who just have and need to write.
The only things I find offensive are virgin cocktails and Nickelback.

Hi, I'm Dani.
Welcome to the nation, Dani!

[QUOTE="Emperor Shadow IV]Welcome to the nation, Dani!

[/QUOTE]
You're very kind, thank you! Glad to be here :)

BeyondPoetry said:
You're very kind, thank you! Glad to be here :)
Any questions about the site (which I know can be confusing), rules, or just anything really, don't hesitate to ask. :) Everyone is really friendly here and glad to help on a regular basis.

[QUOTE="Emperor Shadow IV]Any questions about the site (which I know can be confusing), rules, or just anything really, don't hesitate to ask. :) Everyone is really friendly here and glad to help on a regular basis.

[/QUOTE]
I've definitely been overwhelmed by the outpour of support. It's great, I definitely picked a great place to kinda get myself back into the game. I think I'm slowly, but surely, figuring it out. No mental breakdowns quite yet, so that's always high five worthy.

BeyondPoetry said:
I've definitely been overwhelmed by the outpour of support. It's great, I definitely picked a great place to kinda get myself back into the game. I think I'm slowly, but surely, figuring it out. No mental breakdowns quite yet, so that's always high five worthy.
Haha, good, good; we definitely don't want any mental breakdowns. :P Also, since it's worthy, high five!

Hello and welcome to RPN! I hope you enjoy it here I know I do and my name is Shelby or you can just call me countrygirl. Everyone is really nice here so don't be afraid to ask anyone for any questions.

Welcome to the site! I also share your distaste of virgin cocktails (really, virgin and cocktail should never even be put in the same sentence together ( :) )). I'm certain that you'll fit right in here! Enjoy and have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back