Obligatory 'Hi I'm New' Post

creech

Hey, I'm creech. I'm new to the site. I'm really into horror in a completely normal and nonconcerning way. I live for interior design and am partial to a mix between minimalist, eclectic and modern. I'm down for just about diddly darn anything regarding rping, writing, conversation. I'm a mediocre digital artist, mediocre writer, and mediocre at just about every other creative skill out there. I'm really enthusiastic about baby names without any real desire for children.

Love me some 80's music. I can enjoy mostly any genre of music, and am currently revisiting the stones and basking in all their debauched glory. Keith Richards' autobiography is literally hilarious. I have a big collection of classic lit that sits on my bookshelf and collects dust. I have probably watched your favourite tv show or movie because I spend my free time wisely and productively. If anyone wants a huge list of all of my favourites so we can compare and contrast let me know.
In an effort to not abandon this like I have abandoned every other online platform, I thought creating some form of a group would be cool to forge connections or friendships or what have you. If anyone is interested in making a whatsapp group, or discord or something let me know. Batman and Harry Potter are two of my longest standing interests, that are somehow, very admirably still alive and kicking in my brain.

I also love horror movies as previously mentioned, mostly those of the objectively awful teen slasher variety. Think house of wax (favourite film), final destination, I know what you did last summer, scream, texas chainsaw, cabin in the woods, etc., etc. I have a tattoo from IT (2017) which I try very hard every day not to regret. I'm making my way slowly and painfully through writing a novel about zombies. Once again, down for any type of roleplay. Just as long as you don't mind how rusty I am. I use way too many adverbs and commas, but I am working on it. Let me know what your Hogwarts house is! Super curious. See if you can guess mine?

Welcome to the wonderful world of RPN; and I’m sure it will be great to have you here. If you need anything don’t be afraid to @ me or pm me.

I’m fairly helpful as well as insulting.

Hey, I'm creech. I'm new to the site. I'm really into horror in a completely normal and nonconcerning way. I live for interior design and am partial to a mix between minimalist, eclectic and modern. I'm down for just about diddly darn anything regarding rping, writing, conversation. I'm a mediocre digital artist, mediocre writer, and mediocre at just about every other creative skill out there. I'm really enthusiastic about baby names without any real desire for children.

Love me some 80's music. I can enjoy mostly any genre of music, and am currently revisiting the stones and basking in all their debauched glory. Keith Richards' autobiography is literally hilarious. I have a big collection of classic lit that sits on my bookshelf and collects dust. I have probably watched your favourite tv show or movie because I spend my free time wisely and productively. If anyone wants a huge list of all of my favourites so we can compare and contrast let me know.
In an effort to not abandon this like I have abandoned every other online platform, I thought creating some form of a group would be cool to forge connections or friendships or what have you. If anyone is interested in making a whatsapp group, or discord or something let me know. Batman and Harry Potter are two of my longest standing interests, that are somehow, very admirably still alive and kicking in my brain.

I also love horror movies as previously mentioned, mostly those of the objectively awful teen slasher variety. Think house of wax (favourite film), final destination, I know what you did last summer, scream, texas chainsaw, cabin in the woods, etc., etc. I have a tattoo from IT (2017) which I try very hard every day not to regret. I'm making my way slowly and painfully through writing a novel about zombies. Once again, down for any type of roleplay. Just as long as you don't mind how rusty I am. I use way too many adverbs and commas, but I am working on it. Let me know what your Hogwarts house is! Super curious. See if you can guess mine?

Hella cool, Creech. This me's Longinus: amateur writer too, some bedraggled punk and an aspiring renaissance man. To account for the latter, I have had to invest a lot of time slathering myself in general media—though, unfortunately, I'm out of my depth with Harry Potter—and thus believe myself to be relatively experienced in most fields of knowledge, especially films and music and the written form. If you really want to hang out with some other absolute strangers alongside me, I wouldn't mind inviting you to my Discord group.

Hella cool, Creech. This me's Longinus: amateur writer too, some bedraggled punk and an aspiring renaissance man. To account for the latter, I have had to invest a lot of time slathering myself in general media—though, unfortunately, I'm out of my depth with Harry Potter—and thus believe myself to be relatively experienced in most fields of knowledge, especially films and music and the written form. If you really want to hang out with some other absolute strangers alongside me, I wouldn't mind inviting you to my Discord group.
My extensive Harry Potter knowledge hasn't particularly done me any favours in life yet, but here's to hoping. I'd love to join your group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back