• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Obito Uchiha x Kakashi Hatake “Everyone else may hate you, but I never will”

GothicGlypso

I am looking for anyone interested in roleplaying an Obito x Kakashi centered Naruto AU where Obito survived the great ninja war, and returned to the village with Kakashi. Being Hokage Kakashi was thankfully able to pardon Obito so he wouldn’t be executed, but now living with and dating a war criminal, Kakashi has to balance his hokage work with caring for and keeping Obito safe. As almost everyone in the village aside from a few exceptions such as Naruto, Hinata, Guy, Rock Lee, Sakura etc hate him and actively want him dead.

I am very flexible and I am willing to play either Obito or Kakashi. If this idea interests you, I would love to do this idea so please comment or private message Me, much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back