• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Oath's 1x1 Recruitment! | Always Open!

Oath__

Returning Member
Hey everybody, I'm Oath! I'm an 18-year-old male on the verge of attending college! (So, senior in HS) I've been roleplaying ever since I was about 11 and I've continuously sought to improve my writing and character building skills.

I prefer literate, but I don't necessarily have a paragraph requirement besides making sure it's above one. I'd like you to try and aim for 2 paragraphs, but I understand that sometimes it can be hard to stretch out a certain reply.

I'm currently seeking a partner who would be willing to do an original 1x1, but obviously I'd be willing to do other things too!

Below is a list for genres and fandoms that I'm willing to do. Please ask a question if you aren't sure about a certain fandom (It would be hard to post them all after all)

Genres:

• Fantasy (fantasy is great, but let's try to make something original-- it gets tiring to do the same kind of generic plot all the time)
  • Horror (I know that horror tends to be kind of shaky, but let's try our best to make a really cool horror plot!)
  • Psychological (This one is particularly interesting to me)
  • Supernatural
  • Modern (as long as it has a twist)
  • Romance (only as a subplot, please don't make romance the main genre)
  • Sci-Fi (I love me a good futuristic story!)

Characters

• Please note that my main character will always be male. I tend to have side-characters that CAN be female, but once again-- my MC will always be male. (I'm not opposed to MxM though)
  • In fantasy settings, I normally make my MC a human, so it's unlikely that I'll choose something like a demon or vampire (Ask me about my exceptions!)
  • My characters can range in ages, but I can assure that my MC will be in the age range of 18-24. Sometimes I'll go older, but never younger. (UNLESS: The setting takes place in high-school, but please remember not to push any kind of romance, unless it develops realistically and naturally)

Fandoms

***PLEASE NOTE that within these 'fandom' options, I'll try to implement an original character or two. I find it kind of boring when it's just going completely based off previously established events with existing characters. I need spice!*** Also I'm just listing things I'm knowledgable in tbh
  • Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
  • Fate series
  • Pokemon(?)
  • Dragonball Z (Kind of iffy)
  • Sword Art Online (includes all seasons)
  • Re:Zero
  • Steins;Gate universe (Includes all Scientific;Adventure games)
Now time for the miscellaneous, because I can't remember all of the fandom-stuff I'm into LOL

• YouTubers (As long as it's original and interesting)
  • V-Tubers (Specially interested in this one)
  • A lot of games I can't remember the names of-- (It's easier just to ask, because I play a LOT of games so I had a brain-fart on which ones I could do a roleplay about)

I'm sure I missed a lot of important details, but since I can't think of anything else at the moment, I'll probably end up coming back and updating this thread to include more fandoms and other details. If you have questions, feel free to either ask in the thread or PM me! My PMs are always open, so don't be shy! Also, if you need assistance in making a character or setting, feel free to ask! I can't guarantee it'll be perfect, but I love putting together creative ideas even if it's for someone else!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back