o u o New person. WARNING. NEW PERSON. xD

Mirukon

One Time Luck

Erm.. Hi there if you read this. o w o;; I shall introduce myself, then~

I am Miki-chan. Currently, I am only a student who is still progressing in her life. This site seemed really interesting I thought I might as well give it a try. > w < So, please take care of me, if you don't mind. Hm... My interest include drawing, photography, asian culture, anime, and kpop. Things that I really don't enjoy would be spiders. Yes. Definitely those little creatures~ ; A ;

As for my roleplay experience, I started around the age of 9-11. I can't remember exactly. LOL. I'm sorry. xD But, I'll be starting my own new life here. So, again, please take care of me~ Thank you.

First of all, welcome to the RpNation Mirukon!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

///WARNING! INCOMING MODERATOR!///

Welcome,Miru! Allow me to be the first to introduce you to the site's pleasant gallery of fools,jesters and creative geniuses that is our staff. The only one I'm introducing is the fool before you (in a manner of speaking),myself. Now,if you haven't read our list of Rules and Regulations,I encourage you to do so ASAP. That aside,I'd like to point you to our Shoutbox. It's the site's beating heart,as it's a live multi-user chatroom with multiple functions and some bbCode functionality,as well as our primary medium for receiving updates on posts,as the shoutbox puts up a notification for every new post. All you have to do to get there is click the RPNation logo up at the top of any page,and it should be the first thing you see. I think you'll enjoy your time here.

​///MODERATOR FALLING BACK!///

Hai there!

I'm Beta, the resident random box. I'm not exactly new here, but I'm also not a veteran of RPNation. And you made a great choice in choosing to make an RP Home here. I came from somewhere else, where people were mean and unpleasant. I've had nothing but a pleasant time here. I'm sure you'll fit in well. Just let the moderators and admins know if anyone spawns spiders in your hair or something. They won't let that happen too often. :3

If you've any questions or comments, the staff here is very friendly and always happy to assist you.

If you're looking for any Roleplays to join, there are several ongoing RPs that are fairly active. I run a couple, as does the member "Forgekeeper" and the always entertaining "Pristine Dark". There are, of course, more RPs than that... but those are ones I am most familiar with.

All in all, I'm glad you chose to stop by and check out the site. I'm even more happy that you chose to join us.

And now, let the fun times commence! :3

Hi Hi~ o w o Thank you for answering my loneliness. - w -

Hi Beta, once again. There's a lot to this site where I don't understand.
xD So, I'll be exploring for awhile.

First impression; This is seems very friendly and fun. I like it. > w <

Users who are viewing this thread

Back