• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom โ€ขเฅ‚โ™ก๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ: ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šžโ€ขเฅ‚โ™ก

I'm still thinking about you ( โธโธยด๊’ณ`โธโธ)
NuW4Dyh0yeviQF2tRj51oTfg_ZYFo_ByCFrW-UcsKdlE844zCsmKdz7Mw5dvOJw8pooMwqMVbSRGz62-gJMcfBHNlTM3Ymdqc838PqjPp9VYRtYgJDQ4O8EC35ALnUOjhWIgJA51zA5k6_4cp4rvftw

หšสš STRAWBERRY ษžหš
Yes, I love the berry! My town holds a strawberry festival and I go every chance I can get. I will come across very strawberry-obsessed in this post, but a part of it is for an aesthetic. I also love the color red! Truly, I should have been born a strawberry and not a worm. But would my boyfriend still love me? Iโ€™ll have to ask tomorrow.

I have 12+ years of roleplaying experience, although maybe more if you count cringy โ€˜actingโ€™ as a kid. Acting and writing have always been core passions for me, so I suppose Iโ€™ve always done stuff similar to roleplaying before landing in this scene.

๊’ฐgmt time zone๊’ฑ
๊’ฐshe/hers or they/them๊’ฑ
๊’ฐinfp๊’ฑ
๊’ฐlgbtq+ friendly๊’ฑ

หšสš TROPES ษžหš
Iโ€™m a huge romance sucker: romance novels, shojo, romcoms, movies, otome games. If you donโ€™t see a dynamic you love I promise you I love it too! These are just what you can expect from me most likely.
โ˜† sun x moon ship.
โ˜† enemies to lovers.
โ˜† best friends to lovers.
โ˜† height differences.

Iโ€™ll be honest from the get-go! Iโ€™ll only roleplay with someone 18+. And I won't roleplay through public threads for my anxiety.
That said! Please make the subject of your email to me โ€œWho's the last one you'd expect, walking in the lobby door? Iโ€™m still thinking itโ€™d be you.โ€

หšสš RULES ษžหš
Introduction.
Iโ€™m a sore loser who gets excited at notifications, so jumping and seeing one just be a โ€œRP?โ€ is never fun. Please give me something friendly! Or an introduction about yourself, fandom, and limits.
writing.
Iโ€™m fine with a multi-paragraph or novella. I lean towards wanting to do novella more, but I understand not everyone can or wants to. Iโ€™m not flexible with anything outside of the third person point of view, past or present tense. No one-liners or text talk either. Oh, and I guess my word count is somewhere from 700 to 2,000+.
Themes.
zki8QklDZf3f8w9qiHRyflJzKES1ajEKRzx__sCETd0_BBerS9ySsqd4ah2kagVmUhDp4pu3kxPLFo3IrgAa_p_q_I-nGBM0fziwmnSe5V1cwmP8R7GcNfODQRhh0323jqU2Da_tTP7gUqcbrhuRt74

As you might gather from my tropes, Iโ€™m mainly looking for romance. Iโ€™ll gladly accept any and all themes you might want to, action, angst, etc. But romance comes first!
LIMITS: triggers can be discussed!
Reply time.
Generally, I can do a daily or every-other-day reply. Iโ€™m a person with a busy life and health issues though, roleplay is my escape from most things, and, there will be times I canโ€™t reply as timely. Iโ€™d greatly appreciate someone who will stay committed and won't ghost! I understand why it happens, I promise! I just struggle with anxiety, especially with things of that nature.
ooc.
It helps my anxiety to befriend the person I am writing with! So itโ€™s really a must for me to find someone whoโ€™s willing to become friends, as well as have active ooc threads. It never needs to be anything personal, more so headcanons, playlists, boards, etc.

๐Ÿ“ = craving!

aMXqehZxMT-85KeWMBLcyqHIlckJt5_rbwiWB0MZR-G-BHsugcb85KGFBBIe0v56-jhEMeZCCCrx2n1XJDa-qS2pLJeiEBZG68i5cjInS1q4GdDKTml9XMdNuaxKRJ4XOVmGwV8Kxv7yKH3v64j06aY
หšสš FANDOMS ษžหš

Jujutsu Kaisen. ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
Iโ€™m fully caught up on the manga and anime. Iโ€™m more so a manga reader than the anime, however, itโ€™s covering my two favorite arcs so I canโ€™t resist.
โ™ก Older Fushiguro Megumi. Maybe Gojo?

Bungou Stray Dogs.
Iโ€™m fully caught up on the manga and anime. Iโ€™m more so a manga reader than the anime.
โ™ก Osamu Dazai.

Magi The Labyrinth of magic.
More so wanting to focus on itโ€™s manga.
โ™ก Sinbad. Judal.

Vampire Knight.
More so wanting to focus on itโ€™s manga.
โ™ก Kaname Kuran.
Genshin Impact.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
Currently reinstalling so I can play through Fontaine! I will be storming through it if you want a character from that setting/story.
โ™ก Xiao. Scaramouche.
Black Butler.
Fully caught up to the manga!
โ™กOlder! Ciel Phantomhive.
Kamisama Kiss.
Fully caught up to the anime!
โ™กTomoe.
Devil May Cry 5.
Watched a playthrough of 5!
โ™กV as his own person.
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun
Fully caught up to the manga!
โ™กOlder! Aoi Akane.
Boku no Hero Academia.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
Going to catch up to the manga soon!
โ™ก Tomura Shigaraki .Shoto Todoroki.
Tokyo Ghoul AU ONLY.
Finished the manga a long time ago.
โ™ก Ayato Kirishima.
Manwha.
Since Manwhaโ€™s arenโ€™t asked for a lot, if youโ€™re willing to read up on a manwha for my end Iโ€™ll do the same!
โ™ก To Be Discussed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back