• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • OCC (Reboot)

I can volunteer Hanako. 

Maybe she met Ruby at a formal dinner, seeing as she's done work with the government of Japan, maybe Ruby attended one with Darius. 

Issac or Zenith can come talk to Raiven if you like, she's feeling pretty down at the moment. 

Interesting a female lover i was going for two males and two female angle but i welcome other ideas

as for raiven and sure i'll work something

Just now, Leo Radomir said:

Interesting a female lover i was going for two males and two female angle but i welcome other ideas

as for raiven and sure i'll work something

Seeing as Ruby appears to have very physical charms, Hanako is the flip side of the coin with much tactical and intelligence to make her charming to Reno (And the fact that she can cook food he likes)

Seeing as Ruby appears to have very physical charms, Hanako is the flip side of the coin with much tactical and intelligence to make her charming to Reno (And the fact that she can cook food he likes)

lol that makes ruby seem shallow how dare you but all jokes aside even though she not book smart she is wise beyond her years and yes she can cook and she has hidden sides to her as well. it's a shame most of the guy students aren't rping because that could be interesting but a female stalker for both of them would be a good laugh as well.

Just now, Leo Radomir said:

lol that makes ruby seem shallow how dare you but all jokes aside even though she not book smart she is wise beyond her years and yes she can cook and she has hidden sides to her as well. it's a shame most of the guy students aren't rping because that could be interesting but a female stalker for both of them would be a good laugh as well.

Was just my opinion of what I had observed, didn't mean to offend. 

Hanako falls under the more calculating (Scientifically) type of person. If you like, Hanako can stalk Ruby too.

( @ShadowSaber331 How's it sound that Hanako is sort of Reno's stalker?)

Was just my opinion of what I had observed, didn't mean to offend. 

Hanako falls under the more calculating (Scientifically) type of person. If you like, Hanako can stalk Ruby too.

( @ShadowSaber331 How's it sound that Hanako is sort of Reno's stalker?)

lol no worry i'm not i was joking as well she can't be a rival and stalker but being as she's awkward and shadow type stalker would work for her 

lol no worry i'm not i was joking as well she can't be a rival and stalker but being as she's awkward and shadow type stalker would work for her 

I'll be happy doing whatever you and Shadow decide on. I won't be posting until the morning, gotta go to bed

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god im so sorry

i suddenly went inactive on rpnation and totally forgot it existed for a while there and i came back and remembered this was a thing

i sincerely apologize 

---

i gave my application in NOVEMBER and didnt do ANYTHING i feel really bad im sorry if i like... disappointed anyone 

Last edited by a moderator:
l see but just wondering is haniko the type get courage when she in love because now i'm thinking about it i don't want to seem to bossy because that can get peoples backs up

She can do, if she and the person are alone or in a quiet area.  She doesn't do large groups

Sorry for my absence! However, I'm probably going to turn Raphael into one of those supporting characters on the sidelines.

So apparently we are being attacked by fallen angels and Homura is currently dealing with elder dragons so all in all we are so far looking at the worst case scenarios for battles

So, this'll be the last and only time I will be on this site. Due to life, I am resigning from this site completely. I'm glad you all have moved on and hope you all have a great time. :)

Correct, and sorry... Shit wifi makes it hard to put in a response with music too go along with it. Will get a response in tomorrow though. I will be back home then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back