• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆°• roleplay request •°☆

noire_raven_3119

Veni, vidi, vici.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there you wonderful humans of the internet, my name is Sage (19nb). I'm eager to roleplay something rather dark, so please keep in mind that these could be all triggering topics and may not be for everyone.

Though i prefer darker plots, I'm also open to something more fluffy if that's your cup of tea. These plots we can do here or on Discord.

What I can offer;

Relatively fast replies, usually more than one roleplay response a day and for ooc I'm always open.

Lengthy writing, though I'd not say that I'm novella and give you false hope, buy I usually try to mirror the writing of my partner.

If we're both invested in the plot, I can be very enthusiastic about it.

I only do ocxoc, but I can be persuaded into doing ocxcc (I usually don't double up but we can discuss that)

What I'm looking for;

Be 18+ please.

Able to write dominant male characters for a female(sub) character. I'm really strict on this one.
With that done, we can get into the more interesting
stuff - the vibe I'm hoping to have for this roleplay.

Age gaps are preferred

Any kind of emotional manipulation/abuse. Now as someone more experienced, I find this much more interesting than physical abuse.

Power imbalance.

Mental illness and eating disorders for my character.

I believe that's about it, for any more information, feel free to message me and we can talk or just interact with this post and I'll get back to you.
Please have little to know triggers, but I will respect whatever you're uncomfortable with and try to avoid it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back