• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ ♡ sugar, spice, and everything nice - one x one partner search for original plots and fandoms!

revive

𝗅𝖾𝗍’𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗁 ✨

giphy.gif
❝ welcome everyone! come on in and take a seat! have a cookie or two while we settle in! ❞

• Hello hello! Revive here and I’m looking for a partner. I’m a past-tense, multi-paragraph, character-driven writer and I’m looking for someone who can match that energy. Let’s make a town, a history, and a world together, okay?

In terms of partner, I’m looking for someone who’s cool with a flexible schedule, but is ultimately in it for the long haul. My posting schedule is so inconsistent. ORL

But, I always try to communicate about it with my partners when I can. Yay!

I’m pretty lax with post-length, but please make an effort. Gimme at least one-to-three good paragraphs with action. I try to mirror my partner’s length for the most part.

I don’t mind OOC. I actually do enjoy getting to know the “mun” and you as a writer. You’re all so awesome and unique and interesting so I think it also contributes to our RP characters relations/chemistry, if we become friends or acquaintances because our characters are a reflection of us in one way or another.

But if your focus is more around the RP and you’re all business, I respect it. Can’t knock the hustle!

Also, definitely ghost-friendly! I know it happens and I don’t mind if you leave without a trace. Go and live your best life little Caspers! (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ~ ♥

✉ Please Private Message me if you're interested or you just want to talk! It's just easier to keep track in PMs. Plus, it keeps the thread neat and tidy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back