ヽ(•。•)丿Hello.

Haruki

Hello! I do hope I'm not as terrible at writing greetings and such as I think, but I'll give it a shot considering I made this account back in October and forgot about it all about now...Anyway (」゚ロ゚)」 to get to the point, I am searching for somebody to have a decent roleplay with. And I don't meant to sound picky and all, I'd just like to chat with someone who'd like to actually play out a story rather than wanting to smut. As for genres,(or...I'm not too sure what people call it on here...sorry (´・_・` ;) I'm a sucker for romance, all adorable and stuff. Though, I'm also a fan of pretty much anything else...but if I'm uncomfortable with what you'd like to do, I might just have to tell you. Now, this mess of a thread is about to come to an end, so I'd just like to say first...don't be afraid to message me ヽ(´ヮ`)┌ or comment, I'd love to discuss a role play with anyone and talk about characters, I'm five feet of friendliness. (Unless you're a jerk, that's not cool man.)

Hey hey, Haruki. Welcome to RpNation! CX Even if you have had an account for awhile...

FYI RpNation is strictly PG-13 so no sexual stuff here. (-u-)=b But we love violence so feel free to go crazy on that one.

Anway, you joined the best roleplaying site because we have everything. So all dem other sites be jelly. We have a large variety of roleplays, a friendly community of members, and staff that are not automated robots! >u<

So, if you have any questions, feel free to ask us and I hope that you have a marvelous time here! c:

Welcome, crazy~ Glad to have friendly-cool people around here. I'll probably take you up on that message offer, realistically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back