• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom • ♚ laika 」canon/oc search • updated june 25

selphia

barely present
twst.pngimportant things (i don't know if this will look good i haven't coded for god knows how long)
  • over 20, a college student, partners over 20 even if the roleplay is squeaky clean just because that's more comfortable for me.
  • she/her pronouns.
  • i roleplay over discord or gdocs, ooc over discord.
  • sometimes i post quickly, sometimes i take a week or two to post, who knows.
  • give me something to work with.
  • i'm pretty patient and i'm okay with dropping/picking up new roleplays. but if we just met, it's polite to warn! we've talked for a few days but you need to disappear for a week or two? please be courteous and tell me! i don't care about post frequency (i might lose interest but if i feel we've become friends, probably not) but ooc chat early on is important. i don't know what to expect of people i just met after all! i'll do the same, i have poor health and school.
  • if you actually have lost interest in the roleplay, feel free to ditch. basically, if you want to continue roleplaying, communicate maturely. if you don't want the roleplay to continue, i don't care what happens.
  • i don't like plots that involve both pairings. our pairings can definitely interact, but i'd prefer they be independent of each other.
  • doubling only.
  • don't post here, send me a message.
twisted wonderland
i would like leona played for my oc, can play anyone.

genshin impact
i do want a genshin rp badly, but i'm pretty picky about partners. let's talk first.

assorted
a3
helios rising heroes​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back