• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Now Closed) Saiouma (Shuichi x Kokichi) Shuichi Wanted Plz

Levsie

Certified Kirumi Kin

If you want to know about me, just look at my profile, I guess-? I've never personally understood what introducing yourself does in Roleplay ads.

Roleplay Info
°I'm a literate roleplayer (2+ para)

°I use third narration

°If you wanna do another pairing with this pairing then we can discuss that as well (if you want to do a second pairing I'm okay with MxF, FxF, another MxM pairing, Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, OC x OC)

°Remember that I want someone to play Shuichi cause I've been wanting to play Kokichi and Saiouma is a cute ship

°I don't like to be harassed for responses, if I'm not responding when I'm online I'm typing up a Roleplay reply, if I'm offline then I'm offline, don't harass me for a reply when I'm offline, I don't have notifications on when I'm offline

°The password to Roleplay is "~Golden~"

Schedule
Timezone - PST

Monday - Randomly timed responses throughout the day

Tuesday -Randomly timed responses throughout the day

Wednesday -Randomly timed responses throughout the day

Thursday -Randomly timed responses throughout the day

Friday - Offline

Saturday - Offline

Sunday - Offline

Users who are viewing this thread

Back