• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Notorious Mafia Leader/Member's Little Sister

Solarhumid

Lurker
I am a notorious gang leader majoring in areas of drug production, weapon shipment, and owning high-end night clubs in 3 different states. The police have left me unchecked and ignored my unrelenting crimes, which were carried out across the state all as long as they were getting paid a worthy amount every month. Their income is $175,000 to keep me and my diabolical schemes unnoticed. I was the biggest and the worst, having 4 luxurious mansions in 4 different countries I visit most for foreign vehicle deals. Even having my very own personal army of soldiers working for my cause and aiding in my security and protection, was the ultimate reason other gangs never dared to approach me. If I want more territory, I will have it and expand my resources.

Tonight, your brother had to pay for the recent discovery of him being caught on surveillance camera stealing merchandise from my warehouse to make a fortune out of for a special night like tonight, on your birthday. He just wanted to keep you happy and make you feel safe at all times and it was only cause he was working for me which was why you and he were financially stable. I was parked outside the house in my SUV as there were also two more parked behind. Seated in the backseat with the butt of a joint between my lips as I inhale from the joint while my contact was delivering frequencies to alert police of a crime that was going to commence this evening. Giving the address so they'd know to give us a window of opportunity to clear up once they're called. "Clear, bossman" with that, I stepped out of the back seat with a fully loaded handgun. Removing the joint with my free hand and exhale a thick white fog of smoke while flicking the joint with my thumb and saunter my way to the front door.

Please be detailed and literate. I want to make a long-term MxF scenario out of this and if you have any questions I will gladly answer. All I need is a character description or a ref pic before we begin and discuss more of the role-play. Please be able to write a paragraph per response. This roleplay will be led by me, I have the scenario planned to lead in a certain direction. This will have an enemies to lovers dynamic. Pregnancy WILL be involved later on. I use Discord as well, can't wait to hear from you! I will be role-playing in third person

Name: Arsalan Monawar
Sex: M
Height: 6'4"ft
Weight: 242lbs
Body Type: Athletic/Muscular
Eye color: Brown
Hair length/color: Short/Black
Ethnicity: African American

Body Description: Arsalan stands tall at 6'4"ft for towering height, weighing at 242lbs with a buff, fit and muscular build that comes from years of pumping iron. Broad shoulders, toned pecs and abs with a strong V-line down at the waist. Skin is a peanut butter complexion with a hint of mocha. Eyes were a frigid dark brown color with his hair short length as the base was a very nice smooth layer of black hair in waves.

Personality: As a notorious mafia leader, Arsalan has always portrayed as the leader in every aspect around his men. He is very much a confrontational man that knows what he wants. Arsalan held all the aspects of what came to being a leader that had a massive count of followers working for his cause. He was dominant, intimidating yet he could be friendly and agreeable

Background: Arsalan lost his parents at a very young age. When he was 12, he sold his first ounce of cocaine and not long after that, got access to other drugs. He killed someone for the first time when he was 17 and ever since then, he felt like he was a target and always watched his back. By 22, he officially learned the streets like it was the back of his hand and became the man he is today

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back