• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings - Not Your Typical Military Rps -

YourHero

"The only easy day was yesterday."
WANNA BE A PART OF THE MOST ELITE BROTHERHOOD OF TRAINED KILLERS?whole.gif
Brothers In Arms. Your Average Grunts. Spec Ops. POWs. Who you gonna be?

Basic info:
- small group of compatible, like-minded individuals (ideally just 3-5 people)
- well-fleshed out, multi-dimensional, mature, adult characters and interesting dynamics between them
- epic military (optionally law enforcement) themed stories, filled with a lot of action, drama and possibly some organic romance (any type is welcomed)
- realistic, modern settings just as well as sci-fi/fantasy ones

Before contacting me, please make sure you:
  • Read all above and below
  • Are 18+ (preferably 21+)
  • Have at least basic military/weaponry knowledge or are ready for research
  • Can write the minimum of 2 paragraphs per average post (preferably you can write anything between few lines to multiple para depending what scene calls for)
  • Don't mind taking part in/witnessing any type of romance if it happens naturally in the story (point out if you're not comfortable with not straight pairings)
  • Accept OOC planning on a discord server
  • Will respect that this is drama-free zone for people who do not get easily offended
I used the word "story" up there becasue I am not looking for a dice game, army building or lesson on strategy. I want characters and plot driven stories with all the beautiful badassery in action and all the raw emotions causing "them feels". I want to make strong bonds we can test and break. I want all the cliche mixed in with the most unique we can think of.

I want us to have fun while creating something people would pay to see in the movies.
You in? PM me!

giphy (3).gif

God Complex - Leadership - Anti-Heroes - Circumstantial Enemies - Duty - Betrayal - Loss - Unexpected/Forbidden Bonds - Sacrifice

PS. IMPORTANT. We already have a group but we still look for a new recruit if they are a good match for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back