• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Your Average Fairy Tale OOC

EVERYONE! IMPORTANT INFO!

please please read ALL of the directions AND my first post - it's there to lead you!
When you arrive at the school there are women at the front gates who will take your ID from you, give you the rules, introduction to the school and your personal info sheets. You are not receiving an ID NOR are you going to an office (unless it's for another reason).
I havent gotten through all the posts yet but this is something I've seen in a few. I'm trying to make sure people are all in the correct areas they are meant to.

Also you won't know your roommates until you meet them/compare schedules/whatever

EVERYONE! IMPORTANT INFO!

please please read ALL of the directions AND my first post - it's there to lead you!
When you arrive at the school there are women at the front gates who will take your ID from you, give you the rules, introduction to the school and your personal info sheets. You are not receiving an ID NOR are you going to an office (unless it's for another reason).
I havent gotten through all the posts yet but this is something I've seen in a few. I'm trying to make sure people are all in the correct areas they are meant to.

Also you won't know your roommates until you meet them/compare schedules/whatever
Got ya<3 changed it!

Writing up another post if that is okay! I won't really have time to do it until after 4:00pst so I might as well get it up while I do have time!

Sooo I basically haven't even found the OOC or IC thread until now... :'D I'll start working on my post now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back