• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Your Average Fairy Tale OOC

Yeah that could work! I seen your character and I already love the guy

Lets check each others profiles and work out a backstory for their friendship :D

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra Would it be possible to get a link to the CS and eventually the IC in the first post? It's so hard finding stuff on RPN for some reason or maybe it's just me

Lets check each others profiles and work out a backstory for their friendship :D
I checked your character out and I noticed that one parent is out of their lives. Maybe that could be a way they can connect. Eugene lost his father and his mother abandoned him.

<3<3<3<3 I LOVE HER <3<3<3<3

Isabelle: oh lord....*rolls eyes* Why would you want to be cool though? You are just fine the way you are.

Jason: I am all for watching Eugene tear up "trouble city" *grins* Relax babe, let the man have a good time
Isabelle: *leans in and whispers* Hey I was trying to get it for later on! *wink wink*

XD
snow: *touched and deeply move and clings to belle*U UNDERSTAND My PAINNnnn

snow: my bad-guy-o-meter is tingling

Belle: *tenses up* Oh no...what have I started? hehehe snow? your squeezing the life out of me

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra Would it be possible to get a link to the CS and eventually the IC in the first post? It's so hard finding stuff on RPN for some reason or maybe it's just me
I'll put it in there!
I'm gonna take a shower and then work on the In Character while my hair drys a little bit. If I get it all done it could start :)

EVERYONE GIVE ME A NUMBER BETWEEN 1-1000 AND WHAT CHARACTER YOU HAVE SO I CAN MAKE ROOMS FOR YOU ALL OK? OK.
ANYONE WHO DOESN'T DO IT IM GONNA PICK A NUMBER FOR YOU USING A NUMBER GENERATOR SO SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back