• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Not sure what to say... -.-; (Mainly fantasy, open to others)

Ocean123

One Thousand Club
So, it's been a long time. A really long time. It's also been a long time since I've used my laptop at all, but that's besides the point. For my unexpected extended absence, I apologize...

On to the part where I tell you what sorts of roleplays I'm interested in! I do have a few fandoms (feel free to ask; I might be willing to look up your fandom for the sake of RPing with you) but I have more practice with working to make characters and situations with others. I'm okay with playing male/female/nonbinary/other characters and don't really have any preference for what gender my RP partner plays. I prefer paragraph-style RPs and don't particularly appreciate one-word responses that don't give me anything to work with, though I understand that short responses are sometimes better.

I think that about covers it for now... Feel free to contact me, either on here or on Discord! ==> Ocean123#1487

Hiya, I see you do fantasy, I have a couple plot ideas, what time period do you prefer?
I'm not really sure I have an actual preference for time period. I'm okay with whatever my partner prefers. Sorry if that doesn't help. ^^;

No we did not
Yeah, you might have to poke me if I go too long without responding. It's possible that I got distracted and thought I already did, or the message may not have been notified due to the current weather/internet situation... X/

Last edited:
Yeah, you might have to poke me if I go too long without responding. It's posdible that I got distracted and thought I already did, or the message may not have been notified due to the current weather/internet situation... X/
Ok pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back