Not really new.

Gemini

Bazinga.
I am a daedric artifact hunting, duel wielding conjurer capable of summoning the gods to hang my enemies head. Arch-Mage of the College of Winterhold, destroyer of the Dark Brotherhood and reaponsible for turning the tides of the civil war. I slay chickens and wolves with ease, I turn and flee to seek higher ground where Saber cats cant reach as I summon storms and shove Icebolts down their throats and the Thalmer wish they looked as sexy in hooded Thalmer robes.

. . . But my old save file was still better. <.<

Okay so in reality i'm an avid gamer, escapist and all round hermit. As the meme would state 'i'm proficient in three languages; sarcasm, profanity and english."-, and I can't spell for crap. I work all day, sleep all night, and at some point I shove some food down my throat in between. I enjoy traversing the land of Skyrim more than I do going out to a club and my Geth/Reaper/Cerebus huning skills are prime. I'm currently debatig whether I should get a fringe, I absolutley hate Mrs Browns Boys, but my god don't I love me some Perception and Supernatural. My anime days are a little behind me but I do like to indulge and i like me cliche asian dramas. I am a closet MHigh doll collector and my dream is to own a periodic table shower curtain as I am a wannabe nerd.

Oh yeah. I should probably add that I am not exactly new, but considering how fresh faced I am these days compared to some of y'all I figures I'm going backwards and getting there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back