not every school is as it seems

twilight sparkle

Yaoi lover
hi ok so you're a new student to Orchard high you can just be yourself if you like. the school has a history no one knows about. it has had many ghosts coming and other creatures after dark. it is up to us to take them out. will you succeed or fail? good luck!

character skillie

name:

grade:

appearance:

personality:

weapons:

other:

name:Nichole Lowe

grade:freshman/9th grade

appearance:has black hair long bangs short in the back,wears glasses,hazel eyes, african american with light skin, 5'41/2

personality:shy, out going with friends

weapons:bow and arrows

other:she's very creative and loves singing. she's the reincornation of a priestess

View attachment 10865That's what I look like

Name: Coko Otnyz

grade: 9

personality: artistic, smart, and has random rage modes.

weapon(s): A giant butcher knife and my hand turns into a manifestated ginormous three digit claw, buti can hide it (10-12 hours)

other: is a great singer and has claimed to have been in hell. He has great knowlage of both pbyschal and spirtual relms, and my hight is 5'8

name: Kakashi Mori

grade: 9th (got held back a year)

appearance: Kakashi has shaggy, dirty-blonde hair with red streaks. He has large ocean blue eyes with a hint of green around the edges. He generally wears a baggy t-shirt, skinny jeans, white and blue stripped hightop sneakers, and a cool pair of eyeglasses.

personality: He's kinda shy, doesn't talk very much. He seems to get rather embarrassed really and its awkward around girls. Dispite being unsocial, he can make friends pretty quickly.

other: he wishes for self-confidence and just one friend.

Kakashi sighed as he entered the front door. He dragged his backpack along on the ground as if he was having the worst day ever. He went over to his locker and stuffed his pack inside, grabbing his notepad and pencil before. He headed over to the classroom then say down at an empty chair near the back.

Nichole walked into her classroom. the teacher said''class this is our new student lowe,nichole! treat her with respect! pick your seat lowe-chan'' nichole sat in a seat in the back near a window blushing.

Nichole said"Mr.Tanaka may i go to the bathroom?'' he nodded and she ran outside. her clothes changed and she had her bow and arrows ready.

Maxine watced as shw went, but had the urge to follow. And Follow she did. " What is it Nichole?" She askes, sneaking up to her.

Nichole jumped and said''shhh'' looking at the demon before her. she said''what are doing here Haou?'' he smirked and said''well hello love...'' his golden eyes filled with mischief and his brown kuribou shaped hair darker. he pulled her close and said''did you miss me?'' she struggled and said''let.go!''

Nichole said'if you don't let go right now.'' haou said''or what?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back