• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Not entirely sure

ikaseylynn

New to the site and would love to find someone to rp with! I don’t have many ideas as of right now but am open to others ideas. I am really into supernatural things, romance, or like mystery’s.

What kind of pairing do you prefer MxF, FxF, MxM? Do you usually write for a male or female? What's normally your post length? c:

What kind of pairing do you prefer MxF, FxF, MxM? Do you usually write for a male or female? What's normally your post length? c:
I’m fine with any pairing, whatever the other prefers. I’ve mostly done MXF AND MXM in the past though. My post length varies, if given a longer one with a good amount of details then I can do about the same; and vice versa. I don’t do SUPPPPPER long replies a lot of time though, but they can get lengthy. Like I said before, it depends on the detailing and length of the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back