• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Norse Mythology Inspired RP - 1x1

NonStopWriting

I just love the viking aesthetic and culture - It's been romanticized in pop culture and a lot of things aren't accurate to the time, but that happens. I'm not looking to be super accurate - That's what the Fantasy part is all about! The Nine Realms held together by the World Tree, A Pantheon of great, mighty, terrifying Gods and Goddesses.

I definitely want Norse mythology to play a part, or close to it. I'm not even 100% up to date on it myself, so I'm more than happy to make changes and do different things. If it's just Norse adjacent then I'm still happy.

Pagan magic of nature, druids, shaman and ritualistic magics, witches! Mythological beings, magic, weapons of great power!

18+ required, not only because I am but there will likely be graphic depictions of violence. Semi-Lit writer here looking for a partner to build on this idea with. It's not perfect, and I would appreciate help building the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back