• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings none of these words are in the bible

meepy

asa mitaka's legal attorney
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
meepy’s impulsive 4am 1x1 search!

i am far too lazy to make this thing pretty atm. anyway hello i’m meepy but you can call me lilah, im a 20 year old sapphic woman with way too much time on my hands rn bc the job market is beating my ass rn and i’m in the middle of a gap year before i go to uni to start studying veterinary medicine. i have a meager 11 years of roleplay experience, with around 8 of those years being spent on forum websites. i tend to write around 1k-2k+ word replies however i get burnt out easily so im looking for something more relaxed at the moment. fandom wise i only do oc x oc, as i am incredibly picky with the interpretation of my favourite characters and don’t trust anyone with them (very much including myself), so i usually stear clear of writing canon characters. i also just really enjoy being able to be creative with original characters, and i like to gush over my roleplay partner’s characters too. i will be their no. 1 fan trust. i also largely enjoy heavy world building and lore and fantasy and whatnot, and anything too simple bores me. i Like to plot to say the least. i’m generally only looking to do fxf and fxm pairings as i mostly make female characters, however if we are doubling up i will likely make a male character so mxm is good too, but just as a preface i do prefer fxf and fxm.

what i’m looking for!

18+ only!! i dont feel comfortable roleplaying with minors as i enjoy delving into darker and more suggestive themes. as i said before i’m looking for something a little more relaxed so as long as ur able to write around 300-400+ words per post im not too fussed. PLEASE dont be shy, i love to talk and i love to plot so someone who is open to these things is a requirement, and i tend to like having ooc chatter over on discord and setting up a little server to organise our characters and plotting. be comfortable with doubling up, i like to make more than one character and have very elaborate plots with several complex relationships, whether they’re romantic, platonic or familial. ghost friendly! although if we’re like 50 pages into roleplay please at least give me a heads up or i will be miserable forever i think. other than that i dont have any other requirements, just be nice 2 me bc i love making friends.

fandoms

genshin impact - listen, i haven’t played this game in like 2 years but i am still a certified lore nerd. i have several many ideas for this, and i have a horrendous amount of ocs for this to pick from (like. 300 at least and this is not an exaggeration). i usually ignore the main plot of the game, and i won’t rp anything canon wise. this is also to say that the canon characters dont exist here, i just like to use teyvat as a fun little sandbox. lets make our own archons, harbingers, seven sovereigns, liyue qixing and so on and so forth! also i generally have no interest in using outworlders in the plot, just teyvat locals (which includes the abyss and people from very dead civilisations and ridiculous shit like vishaps in human form, again, teyvat is a fantastic sandbox to be creative and that’s why i love it so dearly)

honkai star rail - wow, another hoyo game? shocker. anyway basically the same as for genshin, no canon characters, although parts of the canon plot are very much welcome mainly in regards to the original aeons and pompom (although using original trailblaze characters). oh and also elio, he can stay. i dont have as many ideas for this as i do with genshin but im 100% sure i will pull something out of my ass if prompted. i particularly like the xianzhou and the stellaron hunters, but i also like a ton of the other factions bc i, again, am a massive lore nerd.

asoiaf - original characters in the canon houses!!! and the canon history can stay ofc, to an extent bc it wouldn’t be a roleplay with me without bending some stuff around. admittedly ive only watched up until s4 and ive only just started the books, but ive recently finished watching hotd and i just kinda want dragons, really. dragons and politics is my go to, it’s like my version of catnip. i have a couple of ideas for this one, i say rubbing my devious little hands.

original

the only original stuff i’m interested in is high fantasy, lore heavy, world building stuff. lots of political stuff and war and magic and dragons. i have a ton of ideas, and i already have a basis of a world set up it is just incredibly underdeveloped bc i hate working on my own, so if you want to help me expand on it then all u have to do is shoot me a pm and ask :3

anyway that is all! if any of this is of interest just hmu and lets start brainstorming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back