Awakening through each other

@TheCreator Feel free to let me know if the plot is going a bit too slowly for your liking. I tend to get caught up in a slower pace, but I can adapt; I want to be sure you are enjoying the RP as well. :)

I like details, I usually go at a slow pace too but I can easily adapt to other people's speed.

Well you don't have anything to worry about as for that.

Okay, that's good to know. Feel free to message me for anything otherwise. I welcome OOC chat with those I RP with, so don't be shy. :)

It's good you set that climate, because sometimes I'm a bit uncertain whether my partner feels bothered whenever I talk to them OOC.

I know some people may be uncomfortable since, perhaps, English isn't their native language, or always feel like they are bothering others, but I'm open and have no issue chatting about random things. Sometimes it even helps me develop a new idea to shift the direction for the RP, or just get me through a bout of writer's block, so I welcome it.

Exactly, English isn't my native language. But most importantly, it's the bothering others issue that usually keeps me from engaging in conversation. I'm glad to know you're open for it.

I apologize for the short post, but I'm on my phone and I don't have my laptop on me.

Expect shorter replies whenever I rely on your posts, usually when it's dialogue-wise.

That's fine, and feel free to progress the plot in your own direction as well, I won't mind. :)

The DDOS attack on the site, and travelling home yesterday set me back, but should have a reply up tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back