• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π“·π“Έπ“«π“Έπ“­π”‚{𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷π“ͺ𝓡 π“ͺ𝓷𝓭 𝓯π“ͺ𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓢}

nebul.ous

Magic Eight Ball

• ylusqK.gif
    Oh Mitski we're really in for it now
    *Hello! I'm Neb.
    *18+ roleplayer with 7+ years of experience.
    *If you give me a novella, I'll more than happily give you one back!
    *Willing to play M or F
    *F/F, M/F, M/M are welcome with me.

Hi! I couldn't help but notice that you put Danganronpa in there and I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to maybe RP a game with me? Like, we make the characters and their ultimates, put the story together, etc.? If that's not what you're down for we could also do a Fallout rp if you're down for that :D

Hi! I couldn't help but notice that you put Danganronpa in there and I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to maybe RP a game with me? Like, we make the characters and their ultimates, put the story together, etc.? If that's not what you're down for we could also do a Fallout rp if you're down for that :D
That sounds like a lot of fun! Shoot me a pm!

• ylusqK.gif
    Oh Mitski we're really in for it now
    *Hello! I'm Neb.
    *18+ roleplayer with 7+ years of experience.
    *If you give me a novella, I'll more than happily give you one back!
    *Willing to play M or F
    *F/F, M/F, M/M are welcome with me.

Oh my god PLEASE MIRACULOUS LADYBUG

But also BNHA...and original plots too. Btw I’m 21 and have been roleplaying since I was eleven. Multi para and multi chara usually. Let me know if I should pm you first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back