• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 死の武器: Shi no buki

I am pretty much interested and will post a character by 10-11 hours, hopefully~ I sure hope no one takes the Shi no Oto by that time, though.

@Rayischo , as I am (lazily) filling in a character sheet, a cetain question hit me. What do you mean by stell element? Did you want to write "steel" or is it something connected to positioning or sheltering? I am pretty much confused about that.

Rayischo said:
Lol! Don't noticed! I mean steel
Okay then, it's steel~

*whispers* Pssst, I noticed a linguistic mistake. It's not actually a hatchet (ono), they're bladed tonfas. I suggest you correct that (write down 死の一刀のとんふあ(Shi no Ittou no Tonfua), to avoid the confusion of innocent inhuman beings like myself~).

I was actually talking about the Ono XP Well, I felt troubled because Ono isn't even a word for a weapon - it means either pupil, as in apprentice, and a sound (either noise, a music note and so forth). I even googled it for a weapon as I was doubting my own knowledge and found nothing violence-related. xD

(I will kick Autocorrect in the face...) I apologise for the misunderstanding but I did not realise my keyboard's autocorrecting system had been changing Oto into Ono. I meant Oto. All this time I was talking about the tonfas, the ones with the image of those famous sabre claws. Well, anyways, in conclusion I wanted to ask where your source of information was about the Oto part (since my Japanese dictionary tells me to doubt it) and mention that in Romajibwords are usually written separately instead of as a whole, unlike writing with any type of kana. Sooo, are you by any chance Japanese?

I know how to write in Japanese but I put the words together to make Weapon names. No Weapon has 3 words in the name (I think...) and yes, it can be that I swapped something. I'll correct this.

Rayischo said:
I know how to write in Japanese but I put the words together to make Weapon names. No Weapon has 3 words in the name (I think...) and yes, it can be that I swapped something. I'll correct this.
I'm glad you're familiar with the Japanese alphabets! I personally am pretty suck-ish with Japanese and simply rely on textbooks and the Internet for any of my grammatical and vocabulary needs xD So, I apologise if my way of words seems offensive/rude and if what I'm saying is inaccurate. I just feel at peace when I have proof for something (especially in a sphere I have barely any knowledge of). I'll wait for the correction as I am also curious as to what the name of that type of weapon is (since "Bladed Tonfa" is the only search that shows the required results on Google for it)~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back