• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom No More Champions (Post Apocalyptic Pokémon Setting) (Open!)

SpookySkeleton

A Life without death, is a story unfinished.
The Pokémon world has turned into a place of ruin. A mutated version of Pokérus has infected the mind and bodies of our beloved creatures and turned them into large and terrifying monsters.

The Neo Rocket Corporation (formerly known as Team Rocket) has launched a campaign known as the “Alpha Human Development Program” where they graft Pokemon DNA into humans to give them abilities that they can use to fight off the diseased creatures.

Will you take up the call and save the human race? Will you try to save Pokémon from this virus? Only time will tell…

(Based on the Monster Hunter and God Eater franchises)

——————————————————

Heya! I’ve had this idea for a while but just recently decided to finally give roleplaying it a try. I’m a roleplayer with around 7 years of experience (give or take a year because I took a break from it for personal reasons). I honestly can’t think of anything else to put here for necessary info so if you have any questions feel free to ask any.

Some guidelines first so you know what to expect.

1. I will only accept Semi-Literate or Literate writers, I can do either depending on your preference

2. I am open to suggestions, but I want this story to be a cooperative effort, and I want someone who will put forth as much effort as I am willing to.

3. I have a very hectic schedule and may not respond right away, I also have a tendency to forget to check RPnation PM’s, my usual response time is within a week. But this is long term so I won’t drop it immediately if either of us don’t have time, I do appreciate your patience.

4. If I am having some complications with life and things, I will be sure to tell you, and I expect the same courtesy

5. I am Ghost friendly, sometimes it’s just hard to say that we don’t like things, and that’s okay.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you’re interested!

Question: I'm new to rp terms: how many paragraphs (or words) is semi-lit

Question: I'm new to rp terms: how many paragraphs (or words) is semi-lit
Semi-Lit usually refers to 3-5 sentences per paragraph with 2-3 paragraphs per post. While Lit refers to 5-7 sentences per paragraph and 3-5 paragraphs per post. At least in my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back