• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings No idea how to really start this...

Rayvin

Weekend Wallflower
Hello, everyone! I'm new to this site and I'm really wanting to throw this idea out there and see who wants to join but I have a lot of hesitation on it. I guess I'm just nervous of not meeting a lot of peoples criteria or standards when it comes to writing or literacy. I'm not very profound when it comes to that nor am I the kind of person that can pop out novel-like content. I have my moments but then I feel like I'm doing too much.

My idea is with my main OC Rayvin who has been an experiment for warfare. She's been forgotten in a stasis cell even after the war and someone stumbles upon her. This someone is someone else's OC. (preferably male) Yes its very... basic. Like I said before, I'm not very good at this. I don't have a huge background of the world or even of her. It really depends on the setting. If its Sci-fi/Fantasy its one thing and if its for a modern setting its another.

I also like to take her and put her in different story lines and themes. For example, I have an old RP where she was a mermaid and another where she was a kitsune. Is that something that people do or stray away from?

I personally haven't seen kitsunes around but then again i havent been lookin for em. Big scifi technobabbling nerd over ere.

So dont even worry, man! Youll do fine and will fit right in.

for this particular idea I'm hoping for a guy but I do have other ideas too. Did you have anything in particular?
No, not really....I don't have any other plots. I just don't have a male OC. At least a male OC that's developed yet. I'm looking for someone to help me work on him. ^ ^"

No, not really....I don't have any other plots. I just don't have a male OC. At least a male OC that's developed yet. I'm looking for someone to help me work on him. ^ ^"
I'd be more than happy to help with him. I'm not looking for a perfect story, I just have a starting point and I like to see where it goes from there. If you want to experiment with him, I'd love to help! That is if you're the throw-him-in-and-see-what-happens kind of experimenter lol.

I'd be more than happy to help with him. I'm not looking for a perfect story, I just have a starting point and I like to see where it goes from there. If you want to experiment with him, I'd love to help! That is if you're the throw-him-in-and-see-what-happens kind of experimenter lol.

Mmm...sorry, I'm the type of role player who really works on their OC before doing any RP. If I just throw-him-in-and-see-what-happens there's a high chance I might not like him at all; It happened before. So that's why I'm looking for someone to help me work on his personilaty and powers. So I guess I have to pass.

Mmm...sorry, I'm the type of role player who really works on their OC before doing any RP. If I just throw-him-in-and-see-what-happens there's a high chance I might not like him at all; It happened before. So that's why I'm looking for someone to help me work on his personilaty and powers. So I guess I have to pass.
Alright but I'd love to work with you in the future if that's okay? I've got some other characters in development that may be what you're looking for. Do you have a particular theme or subject to write about? Long OOC conversations is one.

Alright but I'd love to work with you in the future if that's okay? I've got some other characters in development that may be what you're looking for. Do you have a particular theme or subject to write about? Long OOC conversations is one.
Sure, I don't mind. If those other characters in development allow me to play a female character then I'd be fine. I just don't have a male OC yet. My taste is horror but I honestly don't care about themes as long as they're good and don't go against my OC's likes, dislikes, and backstory. So I guess no high fantasy and nothin' historical. Due to the lack of RP themes, I don't even have a fav subject to write about.(Sure, I have ideas what I want from taste in shows but this is different.) I guess I'm still in the experimental phase. It's why I'm interested in OOC conversations

Bump! If you like superpowers, supernatural, powers, action, and adventure.... send me a DM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back