• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom No Gods or Kings | Bioshock Craving!

ZoneyGirl

Caffeine Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
bioshockrapture-widejpg.jpeg

" I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question.

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.'
'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.'
'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.'

I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different.
I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture.
A city where the artist would not fear the censor.
Where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality.
Where the great would not be constrained by the small! "

And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well.
"

• Well, if it isn't obvious I am looking to start an RP that is set in the Bioshock universe. Specifically Rapture, I love the setting and feeling of the city more that Colombia. The dark, lurking feels. The music, art deco, and time era it is set in. I love it all. Pre fall of Rapture, during the fall, and post fall of Rapture. It hits all of what I love and lets admit the introduction of the game was what reeled a lot of us in. If you are stick around. Lets cover a couple of basics before we get started. Shall we. So first, a little about me.

• I am a genderless blob, but I do prefer and use female pronouns for the most part. Feel free to use female pronouns or more gender non specific.
    • I roleplay a variety of characters. Male, female, gender queer, straight, gay, asexual, and the whole mix. Open to doubling, tripling, and so forth and so on to build a fun filled roleplay.
    • When it comes to pairings. MxF, MxM, platonic, and ect. FxF is something I maintain in my outside life, I don't find much of a need to roleplay it.
    • Open to canon x OC, canon x canon, and OC x OC rps. Though, Bioshock is rather friendly to OC x OC.
    • I like to chat in OOC, get to know my partners and just keep up even if we might not be posting every day.
    • I suffer from a chronic illness. This can make my life a bit difficult at the moment and I may have an upcoming surgery on the table. I will do my best when I have a flare up, but it is difficult for me. Sometimes the pain is too much and all I can do is lay in the dark and cry.
    • With that said, I will try to post as often as I can. Like many I am in lock down so I have free time. However I am also raising eight puppies that were born in early April.
    • I am ditch friendly. We have all done it. I won't take it personally, but I might send you a message to see whats up. If you aren't feeling it, send me a message. I understand if something doesn't stick. Either you don't feel the theme, we don't mesh are writers, or any variety of things. I will not be upset, but I appreciate a heads up if this isn't working.

source.gif

Last edited:
Mannnnnnnn I love Bioshock so much xD If things don't work out with the person above I'd be willing to give it a shot. Rapture is 😍👌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back