• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern No Glory

Aeneas

How did someone like you find yourself here? This is a place where only the dregs of society reside. Dirty money, drugs, and cheap thrills are all you’ll find. Unless, perhaps, you are here for some of our more high brow entertainment? If that’s the case head down the stairs. The fights going to begin soon and you won’t be able to place your bets once it kicks off.

Okay that’s the hook! I want to do an rp with a underground fighter clawing his way to the top. The fighter in question will by my character. Your character is up to you (I.e someone who wants to sponsor him, someone with a gambling debt and always bets on him, stalker, maybe even a rival fighter, come at me with some creative ^^) This Rp will have adult themes(drug use, gambling, gore, etc) so 18+. Look forward to hearing from ya.

Inspiration for this coming from shows like Baki,kengan ashura, and some others so expect those vibes to some extent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back