• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One No. 6 RP (Phantasia and Specter)

Phantasia

Oh god I wish you'd just speak to me
@Specter Hello~ Shall we begin to plot?

I would personally prefer playing Shion, but I have no problem playing Nezumi once in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually don't have a preference but I'm going to be cosplaying Shion soon so would it be okay if I played him? Just to get more familiar with his character so I can act more in-character while cosplaying

Oh, I see. Sure. Would you like if I made a CS or is it okay as it is? I have no problem making one~

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's talk about plot first! Do you want to do something canon-compliant or more AU? I think modern high school AU could be interesting (resident rebel Nezumi saved by future salutatorian Shion as kids, later when the two are in high school Nezumi returns the favor and their complicated relationship begins). If you have any ideas for canon plots or other AUs I'd love to hear them though!

I love me a good AU. Though your idea is absolutely intriguing. I've never done a good high school roleplay before and that could be a lot of fun, like a lot of fun.

I have a few ideas that may catch your interest... I've been interested in doing something like a murderer/hit man or stalker x victim...

Nezumi is a man hired to kill. One faithful afternoon he is hired to follow and murder Shion. Throughout the time he stalks the other, Nezumi slowly falls for the teen and gives up the idea of murdering the sweet boy. He pretends that he does kill the boy in a very dramatic way. Nezumi hides Shion in his old apartment, causing mayhem among the family. After years of searching Shion was never found and his "kidnapping" was put aside as a cold case. From that point on Nezumi helps the boy live in secret.

I've also been interested in the possibility of an actor and fan romance.

Nezumi is a popular actor, he appears in a lot of movies that catch Shions eye. The genre can be whatever. One lovely evening Shion runs into his idle at a super market. Working up his courage Shion engages in conversation with Nezumi and finds that they have a lot in common. They trade numbers and become close friends. Eventually they fall for each other, you can throw in any plot twists that would interest you. Prehaps paparazzi catches them either hanging out or on a date. I don't want to go too in detail with this one because there is so much that can happen. Hehe.

One final idea I have is a vampire X prey, but I don't have a plot for that yet...

For character study purposes I kinda want to keep the AU close to following the original plot, especially since I've never roleplayed No.6 before and don't want to accidentally get OOC haha

I really like those ideas though, so if we get to a point where we're bored with the high school AU maybe we can start over with one of those?

But to elaborate on the high school thing, we could start with Shion's birthday and him getting home during the monsoon. Nezumi could have run away from an orphanage or foster family, leaving him with no place to hide but Shion's open and inviting room. After we finish that scene, we can work out a way for Nezumi to save Shion's life while they're in high school. Nezumi maybe got a new foster family and they transferred him to Shion and Safu's school, and the two are drawn to each other, despite Shion being labeled as a preppy nerd and Nezumi as a rebellious no good.

Also, Nezumi could star in plays at the community theater under the identity Eve and there could be a fun bit with Shion finding out about that.

And some life threatening events could definitely occur.

Would you have any other ideas for this?

Sounds good to me~

That sounds amazing, maybe they're introduced by teachers because Nezumi is new? Either Safu or Shion could be assigned to help Nezumi around and that's how they meet maybe? They slowly become friends through that.

All of my ideas are way too OOC, especially if you want to play around with the original personalities. Warning I sometimes get a little OOC so just warn me if it becomes unbearable.

Sorry for not replying yesterday! I think them being introduced by teachers is a good idea! Like Nezumi saves Shion's life in the parking lot (which, in his eyes, means that the debt he owed Shion for saving his life as a child is repayed, though he still can't stop thinking about Shion) and Shion is shaken up not just by nearly dying, but because the guy who saved him looks just like the kid he saved years ago. Then Safu, as the class' Valedictorian, is assigned to help Nezumi around for his first week.

Also, Shion would have brown hair and no scar for this AU, unless you want to incorporate the bees and have him get stung?

Totally fine~ I love that idea honestly, I'm all for it.

Yeah, I was going to bring that up. I do think that the bees are a little too much for this roleplay so I would like to keep those out. So brown hair and no adorable scar is fine.

Specter said:
I usually don't have a preference but I'm going to be cosplaying Shion soon so would it be okay if I played him? Just to get more familiar with his character so I can act more in-character while cosplaying
Would you like to do a private nezushi rp!^^

This is MANY years in the future, but if you still want a No.6 roleplay, I'm wide open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back