[Nivirres: The Frozen World] (PC) Damian Wraith

Zekaire

Pro-Newb
This is a copy from the starting thread . so if point values have changed then ill have some editing to do lol

Basic Info

Name:

Damian Wraith

Male

Race:

Turian

Personality:

Outgoing and always talkative. Always looks for the fastest way to finish a task without sacraficing any quality. However is known to hold a grudge far longer than most would like. Earning his trust can be alot harder than it first appear. Usually stays calm in battle , always looking for the best vantage point in a fight. Self aware , but not good at giving orders to others.

Appearance:

A somewhat reptillian appearance. Huminoid in shape he has silver scales that cover his body. A large scar is cut across his left eye and is very noticable on his face , though his eye seems to have taken no damage the scales along the scar are gone , showing his black skin. It would appear to be a knife wound of some kind to the trained eye. Damian is slightly larger than creatures of his race , giving him a rather sturdy appearance.

Attributes and Skills

Strength:

7 (+2)

Agility:

4 (+1)

Intelligence:

Melee Weapons:

5 (+1)

Ranged Light Weapons:

5 (+2)

Ranged Heavy Weapons:

8 (+4)

Light Armor:

Heavy Armor:

8 (+3)

Engineering:

6 (+1)

Security:

Stealth:

1 (+1)

First Aid:

1 (+1)

Military Experience

Elite

Weapon Specialization:

Heavy

Armor Specialization:

Heavy

Looks good to me. It'll do. You may proceed posting into the main plot thread.

The sheet has been locked now to prevent unauthorized editing. I will be updating it as your character progresses throughout the game, improving your stats and keeping the inventory up-to-date. You will be informed of every change I make. Sheet approved.

Due to excessive inactivity, the player has been removed from the game, and this character has been taken over by the Storyteller to be dealt with at my convenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back