• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ•ฐโ”€ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’๐’˜๐’ โ€” [ocxoc]

.miku

โ•ฐโ”€ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’๐’˜๐’
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
.miku's
interest check โ€” ocxoc 2/2
  • ABOUT ME
    HELLO! i go by miku. . she/they pronouns, 19 yrs!

pls bear with me im new to this website but i promise ive been rping for years! ;;

my writing style is lit - adv lit, i donโ€™t like labelling a word count as it will vary with context! third-person. i prefer drawn / anime fcs, but rl is okay too! (i used to do alot of krps if people still do that ahaha). no canons or fandoms, only original oc x ocs!

i am GHOST FRIENDLY!

i like all things ooc and do not mind here or on discord! no triggers, i am currently looking to write femme characters only atm (but i can write all & any usually!) โ€” i do all pairings but m/m!

for 1x1 i prefer short character forms / blurbs or none at all! i am perfectly fine with diving straight into the rp after plotting ooc!

my writing sample will be on the last tab!
code by Nano

Last edited:
hi! Just want to say this looks super cute!!
Also new here but saw your post, love your writing style and heart shot + cat & mouse sound interesting. Love to talk more about ideas / oc's ect. if you'd like.
more info in my about + writing sample

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back