Nightmares Alive

"I don't know!" Damian nearly yelled, but kept his voice quiet. "I just woke up on the ground, not knowing what I did to end up here,"

(Someone should make a female char...cos this will get boring without at least a few females, and i know what an all guy rp is like and...it wound up with each one becoming homosexualXD)

Cross realized what was happening now that he was closer and sighed."Hold on kid.."In an instant,he grabbed the cross necklace around his neck and it grew large with one of the sides growing into a blade like a scythe.He ran right behind Rune and held the blade of his weapon right between his body and the blade against his neck,pushing against it to get it away.

(XP i don't want to make a girl character -.- i suck at them....)

*the accountors blade is knocked away, he stumbles back and sends a lightning bolt into runes body, knocking rune out and causing his shirt to ignite*accountor:you cannot stop me from killing him*he dives in to stab rune*

Damian watched from beind a broken pot. "What's going on?" He asked himself. Suddenly, he felt a weight in his pocket. He rummages through it and found a bracelet. He played with it until it grew to be a sword. Then he pressed the button on the bottom of the sword and it turned back into a bracelet. "Huh."

Cross had dropped his weapon and Damian for a moment and got in between the man and Rune,hitting the man with his fist right in the gut and sending him away from Rune."What a Pain...".

*being weak to regular humans the accountors form shatters and a black mist comes from his broken body, floating into the night air*

Damian stood up, saying, "What's going on?" To Cross. Compared to everything around him, he looked like a scared little kid after having a nightmare.

Cross sighed and looked down at Rune."Another one???...."He grabbed his weapon and it shrunk back to his necklace.as he bent down and poked Rune to see if he was still alive,he looked at Damian for a sec to see if he was okay."How am i suppose to know?..."

*rune wakes up his neck already healing rapidly*rune: i feel like i got hit with a dragon...and i know how that feels*he leans to his side and pukes,he then looks around for somthing to wash his mouth with*

Damian rolled his eyes and said, "Just seeing if you know." And he made his hair go back in the right place with a shard of glass.

Damian hummed Apocalypse Please by Muse as he checked to see if his face was scarred. He glanced at Cross for maybe a bit too long. He stopped himself before he got lost.

Eran stood and looked at everyone else. His eyes reverting back to normal and Eran uickly going back to the quiet guy he was. Eran sighed silently and started walking back to the forest.

Cross was smiling,simply thinking in his head how lucky he was to find such a fun place,not paying any attention on what was going on around him.Until he heard tree boy and turned back to him."Hey you!"

Damian took his chance and wandered off past Cross and Tree Boy into the woods. It was dark and lonely, but he didn't mind. Hopefully he would find some hounds to keep him company.

Cross noticed Damian but just stood there,thinking he should just wait to see if he'd hear another scream soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back