Nightmares Alive

Cross was staring dead at him with a smile across his face."Seems my feels are never wrong,Another little pest to mess with."He laughed slightly to himself,now not taking his eyes off the boy as he held onto the other one from before..

Damian heard growls coming from a place near them and said, "Well, I gotta go, nice meeting you. I'm Damian." And struggled to get out of Cross's grasp.

Eran's crimson eyes had become wild. He scooted back a few paces and chomped at the air. He panicked,like a caged animal and finally, when he calmed down, Eran stared, still slightly crazed, back at his persecutor, with eyes that glowed red.

Cross' grip was firm and he couldn't budge."Your staying here...."He said in a dark voice as he glimpsed over to him.But it wasn't long,he had turned his attention to the new scream and sighed."Another?...."He looked back at the boy that fell out of the tree."gees...."

*rune sends a huge bolt of lightning into the accountors face but with the wave of his hand the accountor absorbs it*accounor: with great power there is accounting for it, i am the one who does the accounting, and youve overused your powers*he waves his hand and rume screams in agony*

Eran stood up quickly as he brushed off his coat. It was covered in dirt and that got on his nerves. Eran stood calmly and stared right into Damien's eyes. Why was this man holding a boy this way? He thought for a moment and finally got it. He smacked his fist into his hand and asked Damien," You're a slave?" Eran had lived in the forest most his life, and he wasn't very modern.

Cross listened,hearing the scream and growls getting louder.He smiled."And i thought this place couldn't get any better."

(Guessing rune isnt gonna get any help....as a wizard cannot defeat the accountor in any way, he is simply runes trump card..)

"No, I am not a slave." Damian said irritatedly. "I'm trying to get out of here" The demon hounds just arrived onto the scene and he said, "Great, now we're going to die."

Damian stayed silent, his eyes glued onto the hounds. They came closer, seeming to take an interest into Damian.

(do i WANT my own char to die? While a wizard cannot defeat the accountor pretty much antone elste tttcttatntt, as he is the bame of wizards, so yes lol)

(Opps my nook spammed t's)

He laughed a crazed, psychotic laugh. Eran had something hidden in his coat earlier and he finally pulled it out. He attached metal red-and-black claws that fit like gloves. He went wild and laughed happily, slahing and chomping into the hounds like the madman he was.

(haha alright,alright X3 be right there!)

Cross say that they were interested in Damian and smiled,he grabbed Damian and threw him over his shoulder."Hey tree boy!Have fun!"And with that he took off with Damian towards where he heard the last scream.

Damian tried to get out of Cross's grasp. He was forced to watch defenseless hounds get mutilated before his own eyes. He gasped and nearly blew up before growling. "Let. Me. Go."

*the accountor pulls out a blade, blue as fste itself, he puts it on runes nack*accountor: you are going to die, and nobody will save you now(just realized we only hav male chars in this rp... i think)

"Don't make me have to knock you out kid,those things seemed interested in you and i want to know why."He smiled as he continued to run passed the trees and finally saw two people.He figured one had to be the one that screamed so he ran over yelling."Hey!"

( xD I KNOW RIGHT! haha)

Eran had quickly calmed down from his rampage. He stood, breathing heavily, with blood splattered on him like paint. He had done it again. He had told himself to stop doing things like this. Yet the bloodlust boiled in him like a cauldron witches would have. Eran licked one of his claws, tasting the salty sting of blood. He closed his eyes and grinned.

Rune wispers with feat in his eyes:help me*the accountor pushes in a little and the blade starts cutting through his flesh, his neck starts bleeding a little but no arteries are punctured*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back