• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nighthunters

Here is an idea for an RP I had and hope some of you might be interested:

Nighthunters

The life of a group of hunters who some are supernatural beings themselves (vampires, shifters or demons). When supernaturals become wild/ rogue, break the rules or threaten to expose their existence to humans the group of hunters hunts them down and deals with the situation. There is a group of supernaturals that plan and plot in the shadows to expose their existence to humans and want to rule them. The hunters will have their hands full with their everyday lives, their usual job and with trying to stop the secret group from succeeding.

Vampires:

Sensitive to sunlight but it's not fatal

Silver coated weapons can kill them

They can die if they don’t drink blood for too long a period

Born ones are known for their good looks

Are either born or turned but not many are compatible for the transformation

Some can use blood magic (use their blood to heal, track or do other minor spells)

Immortal

Shifters:

Silver coated weapons can kill them

Immune to human diseases

Have a human and an animal form but their senses are always heightened

Are either born or turned but not many are compatible for the transformation

Long living (can become up to 700 years old unless they mate with a vampire or demon then they become immortal)

Can shift at will at any time

Demons:

Come in different types (lust, anger, greed,…)

Feed of peoples energy through a touch

Look human but some have a second form they can tun into

Can do some magic

Holy objects can kill them

Cant be exorcised, they have to be killed

Fae:

Human looking beings that can manifest wings

Allergic to iron

Can’t lie

Have powers that are mostly energetic or nature based

immortal

Nephilim:

Half human, half angel

Can manifest wings

Have a power that is the main one thus the strongest, but can also have one or two lesser posers

Like demons, they need energy to survive

Can be killed by demonic weapons

Necromancers:

Humans with the ability to see, talk to and raise the dead.

When a dead person is brought back they are only functional for a certain length of time depending on how powerful the necromancer is

Some can have visions of events that are given to them by the dead

Of course, that are just guidelines and I am open to suggestions, tips and willing to change some things as long as it isn’t too far from the original Idea.

Also, the RP is LGBT friendly.

Last edited:
Interested. I also have a friend whom may be interested as well

I’m definitely interested, but I think I’ll wait until the CS comes out before making any promises ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back