• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space travel and Dicovering new planets

dela agius

Game master :3
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in A sci-fy-ish Rp about a team traveling to space and discovering new planet. The plot would be that the plants is dying out and we need to find a replacement and they send us.. It Would be us trying to find new planets who support human life and after we will need to colonize and survive... Something like that. Would anyone be interested ?

I'd be interested :) one of my roles is a passionate astronomer, and since it's sci-fi-like, maybe even his background story would work...

As long as the character would fit the Role-play well you can use him :) .. Could you Private message me please ?

Just one question... have you thought of that other solar systems are quite far away? The closest Earth-like planet that has been discovered is 16 light-years away... that means, even if we travelled at the speed of light (which is physically impossible), we'd need 16 years to get there...

I can't message you for some reason...

Umm... I don't know how to say this.. But do we have to make the Space traveling Scientifically correct ? Its Role-play after all. Were vampire and werewolves exist .. So I honestly I think we just make up something that would make the space traveling quicker .-. ( Sorry if you were looking for a realistic and Scientifically correct Rp but this is not it .-. )

No need to be rude. All I am saying is that I don't want it to be scientifically correct. Anyway Thanks anyway

At last, it'd be you who'd have to think of how to create something faster than the speed of light. If you find out a way to do so - I'll congratulate you for your Nobel Physics Prize...

This is not what I call 'rude'. It's cynical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back