• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Night in the Woods?

Kin

Heya! o/ Taking a shot in the dark here to see if there's anyone who'd be up for a NitW rp. Just finished another playthrough so I've been itching to get something going. >.>

A little bit about me:
-I've been roleplaying for a little under three years!
-2-3 Paragraphs is my comfort zone but can write more or less, just depends. I'd say that one paragraph is the minimum for what I'd like in return.
-I aim to post IC every other night.
-I'm usually at my computer, so most nights I can respond to OOC fairly quickly.
-Lastly, including romance is heavily preferred, but not required.

For characters, I love Mae and Bea as a pairing, so I'd enjoy anything to do with the two (I could write as either of them)! They're probably my biggest want right now. Alternatively, I'm open to doubling, either CC x OC or CC x CC, both are fine. ^^

Don't have any specific ideas for a plot right now, just know that I'd like for things to take place after the game's story at some point. Just feels like there was a lot of potential for a sequel that we never ended up getting. Can keep the vibe similar to the game with plenty of mystery and creepy undertones, or we can keep things more slice-of-life and (mostly) laid back. Or something in between, I dunno, I'm down to brainstorm a ton.

I know this fandom is probably pretty niche to find on here, especially since it came out so long ago, but hopefully there's someone out there who's interested, lol. Anywho, thanks for reading, and if you are interested shoot me a PM! o/

Hey! I just joined and went looking for any NITW rps, and I don't know whether to be astonished that there was only one, or that there was one at all, but I'd love to do a NITW rp! I'd prefer to do CC×OC, since I've got an OC I'd love to use, but if you'd prefer to do CC×CC and wouldn't mind me playing Mae as I relate to them am ungodly amount then I could definitely work with that as well :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back