• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Niche Search: D Gray Man

Skylord Nexus

Dabbler in the Dark Arts
Greetings one and all!

I am here today wanting to find someone to RP what seemed to be a very niche fandom. D Gray Man!

As things go I’m a very new fan, however it’s quickly become my new hyperfixation and I can’t get it out of my head. I’m already doing one D Gray Man RP with a wonderful person her in fact introduced me to the show, but my blood craves more!!! So I’m hoping beyond hope that one of you wonderful people out there feel like being dragged down into this dark world!

I don’t really have a plot in mind, so that’s open to discussion, just as a forewarning though I have an obsession with the Noah’s and a burning hatred of the black order so a lot of my general ideas follow that thought process lol HOWEVER I am open to any and every idea!!!

Im also happy to do OC’s, I’d prefer to do canon characters just cause I want the practice, but depending on the story we decide we want to do and also comp,Evelyn happy to make some OC’s for the story.

Now for some boring stuff about me:

-I'm a 23-year-old male
-I like to think I'm funny which naturally means I'm not.
-I have no issues using RPN or Discord for the RP and OOC.
-I generally write between 2-4 paragraphs (but that can fluctuate depending on what's happening at the time), though I do value quality over quantity.
-I'm all up for romance if you want to do that and can do any gender match up. I General prefer MxM but I’m happy playing any gender match up.
-Ghostfriendly. Though I'd prefer it if you gave me a warning in advance before disappearing back into the digital aether.
-I have a bit of a fluctuating schedule on account of work and the many joys of multiple mental illnesses, nothing serious but it can effect my motivation at times so there are periods where replies might be sparse. I’ll always try to let you know ahead of time if I’m gonna disappear for long periods though.
-I enjoy long walks on the beach. :3
-That was a lie, I'm basically a vampire so hate being outside xD

As for what I want from you:

-You MUST be 18+ (This is non-negotiable).
-Be willing to work with me on playing whatever addition characters we need (If any).
-Adhere to the RPN rules (though that's obvious).
-Occasional OOC discussions would be nice because friendship is magic (or so I hear) but it’s by no means compulsory.
-General communication if you’re gonna be a long time replying, I promise I’m very patient and will always understand!
-And perhaps most importantly, don't be an ass, because I won't put up with it. I know you probably aren't but it never hurts to specify :3

Whelp, that's all I have to say! If you are interested feel free to send me a PM, especially if you have some cool ideas we can discuss! And if you aren’t interested I hope you have a good rest of your day! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back