• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Nice Kids (or teenagers) in here! Looking for partner!

NiceKid

Greetings everyone.

About me:
  • I am 20+. I really don't care about your age.. and I can rp with anyone. But some people care, hence why I am telling mine.
  • I don't do romance. If that's a most for you, or, if you are hoping for it... well, it will not happen.
  • I don't do mythological rps, nor do I rp with mythological creatures. Also, too much magic is not fun...
  • I rp as a male. You can rp whatever gender you want.
  • I can rp NPCs if the situation calls for it.
  • Cross-overs are welcome!
  • I enjoy A LOT when the rp develops naturally, where the characters will do what they believe in doing, and what they got to do, independent on which direction the story line goes because of that. Unfortunately it is somewhat rare to find partners who also enjoy this. Hopefully you enjoy it! But if not, I am ok too.
  • I mostly mirror the lengths of my partner's replies. So, you do not have to worry about it. If you want me to write a reasonable text amount, then also write a reasonable text amount.
  • I tend to avoid one-liners, and I prefer detail.
  • Please.. please...... pleeeease.. if you are not interested anymore.. please warn. Don't just leave. I'll do the same.
  • PLEASE, be honest. About everything. EVERYTHING. I'll do the same. Communication is key for the roleplay be fun.
  • I am open for group rps, or, 3-people-rp. Obviously, also, 1x1 rp.

I enjoy rping kids! You can choose their ages. Something from 5 to 15. Here are some scenarios:
  1. Ordinary Boy. Well.. why not? Here we can play family, foster, adoption, or whatever scenario you would like.
  2. Rich Boy. Your character is hired by this boy because he needs to make things which would be considered illegal for his age, but legal for an adult/teenager. Say... to run economics affairs... banking transactions... to buy a few stocks... :D. I'd be open for other scenarios if you have.
  3. Smart Boy. Something like Young Sheldon, but, well, with my OC. Again, scenarios could be any.
  4. Robot Boy, that looks human. What could be his primary programming? Spying perhaps?
  5. Telekinetic Boy, or, some other power. Perhaps yc is a government officer which has to take care of him? Perhaps yc want his telekinetic kills for yc's own selfish objectives (like.. robbing a bank.... lol -- ok.. too much). Perhaps he escaped somewhere and yc helps him. Perhaps adoption scenario, or family scenario. Perhaps yc has to take care of him discreetly, not to call any attention from people who might want (or the government). Perhaps yc could be a super-hero, or anything. Or some other scenario you would like to try! I am very open about this one.
  6. Padawan Boy (star wars). It can be cross-over or we can play inside star wars universe. I really don't care. Scenarios could be any. Once I played about a padawan teenager crashing in a planet (say.. Earth), and he had to acquire items to fix his fighter and get back, while hiding the truth about himself.
  7. Other Boy. Some other kid you would be willing to suggest. Maybe we could try out!
All of this could be modern times, futuristic, AU, inside some fandom. We can talk and discuss ideas!
I am also open oof doing some type of 'exchange', if I am allowed to roleplay a kid (or, in some cases, a teenager). That is, two rps: I'll play the character you want me to in your story line, in one rp, and, in exchange, in a second rp, you play some of my preference.

Some Star Wars pairings I'd do. Underline is my character. Basically, my character is a padawan... as you might have noticed.. If I remember more pairings I'll edit later.
  1. Padawan vs Jedi.
  2. Padawan vs Padawan
  3. Padawan vs Bounty Hunter.
  4. Padawan vs Clone Trooper.
  5. Padawan vs Ordinary Person.
  6. Padawan vs super-hero (this one is not really in SW world, I know. We can play in any AU).

Other random Fandoms/Stuff I know, and would be willing to rp:
  • Star Wars
  • Star Trek (any).
  • Stargate (SG1, Atlantis, SGU)
  • Designated Survivor (US and Korea)
  • The Borrowers.
Okay.. That's all I remember right now. If I remember something else, I'll edit.

Cross-overs are fun too!
And lastly, if you have ANY crazy ideas that needs a kid (or perhaps a padawan), try me out. Who knows.. maybe it will be good! The same is true for group rps.

Feel free to PM, or to reply in here. Feel free to mix ideas in here too.
Feel free to come up with your own ideas too!
=).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back