• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Next Time, on Dragon Ball Z!

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Next time on Dragon Ball Z! Actually, it is next time. Hey guys! I've recently gotten back into the muscle bound scream fest that is DBZ, and I'm interested in doing an RP with it! I've recently remembered by repressed fantasy of playing as the glorious Vegeta, Prince of All Saiyan's, so I'm thinking of an AU or something. So far, I've come up with an AU where Goku was never sent to Earth, instead being sent somewhere else. In his place, another Saiyan (my OC,) who takes his place as Earth's defender (honestly, I'm doing this because I actually hate Goku. The only thing I like about him is his rivalry with Vegeta.) Things go like they usually did: the Saiyan saga happens, as does the Frieza saga, etc. It could have a ton of fighting, or be more casual. Up to you! I can play Vegeta for...whoever you want, I suppose. Just as long as it's MxF. In return, I'd like ya to play either an OC, or, something I never knew I wanted, as Chi-Chi (she's way too good for Goku.) So yeah! I'm willing to work out a plot with ya, I'm very flexible with my posts in terms of length, etc, etc. Please reply here or PM me if interested!

EDIT: I'm also really looking for something related to Future Gohan, as he's one of my favorite characters. So yeah! That's on the table too.

P.S. Also, romance and family themes are like, crack cocaine for me. So be prepared for them!

Last edited:
👌 Same goes for me but I'm always interested in a Dragon Ball.....

(My brother is legit watching DBS: Broly right now....again.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back