• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Nex is at it again -partner search, dark themes included

7b1b64273f6f547d7cb35751a9c1c2b7.png

Hey guys! I am Nex and like the title implies I am looking for an RP partner that is cool with darker stories and/or drama filled plots with preferably MxM but I also do MxF pairings with me playing the female, I can be convinced to do FxF but only if I find the plot interesting enough, those are my 1x1 preferences since in groups I tend to do all sorts of pairings and roles, I am also able to play more characters in which case we can use any of the pairings. I don't have any specific ideas yet so we can work on something together or you can introduce me yours. As to how dark the stories should be, that's up to you and the plot we come up with. I can do something that's a bit lighter or something darker well or plots with no dark themes. Please read through my guidelines before expressing interest just to make sure I am the right partner for you and vise versa.

-GUIDELINES-

▲ Follow site rules
▲ It would be great if your over 18 yo (because I am and would be more comfortable considering the theme/s of the RP's)
▲ No one-liners. Please be able to write at least a paragraph if not two, it's hard to work with just one line.
▲ Don't be afraid to add your own ideas to the story, twists or surprises.
▲ Be able to put a sentence together in a way I can understand what you are trying to say.
▲ Be able to post three times a week, but I do understand real life troubles and can make exceptions if needed.
▲ Don't push for replies, sometimes creativity is on strike and needs a bit longer to come back (that doesn't mean you can't remind me in case I forgot to reply).
▲ I am open to your opinions or changes in the plot or switching to another story if something isn't to your liking and I would appreciate it immensely if you would let me know you want to stop an RP instead of disappearing without a word.
▲ You can expect me to follow the rules as well, of course.

Drama
Romance
Crime
Horror
Supernatural
Mystery
Psychological
Slice of life
Action
Survival
Adventure
Dark themes

Vampires
Demons
Ghosts
Psychics
Reapers

Enemies
Rivals
Best friends
Bromance
Siblings (no romance only)
Neighbors
Roommates
Stranded
Bands
Actors
Killers
Serial killers
Kidnappers or kidnapped
Killers or criminals children/family
Killers or criminals victim's children/family
Accidental murder
Cult members
On the run
Exes

Island native x tourist
Criminal x police consultant
Cop x consultant
Serial killer/criminal/arsonist x copy cat
Hunter x supernatural being
Vampire master x his protector/or new vampire
Reaper x human
Mob boss x fixer
Mob boss x new member
Psychic x cop
Ghost fighting human x new ghost sidekick (whos actually a person in a coma)
And many many more -just let me know your ideas or pairings and we can probably find something good.

Some of the above or none of the above xD up to you.

▲ There could be more so if you have any cravings that aren't on the list let me know and we can see if we can figure something out. Also if you have any story ideas and are interested in partnering up for an RP PM me.

Some TV Series:
I only play OCs but we can use the universe or just some bits and pieces of a show if you want.

The OC
Twisted
The Originals
Good Witch
Tidelands (great series)
Switched at birth
Riverdale
Teen Wolf
Blood ties (the vampire one not the other)
Lost girl
Dexter
Sons of anarchy
How to get away with murder (my absolutely favorite atm)
Supernatural
Pretty little liars
IZombie
Scream
American Horror story

A few book series I loved:
Chicagoland Vampires
Sandman Slim
Cal Leandros
Jane Yellowrock
Iron Druid
Black London
Etc...

Last edited:
I’m feeling extremely tempted to hit you up for an RP, since everything you have looks really good, but at the same time I’m trying to start an RP of my own 😂

I’m feeling extremely tempted to hit you up for an RP, since everything you have looks really good, but at the same time I’m trying to start an RP of my own 😂
Well if you want we can see if we can find something to RP together, just let me know if you wanna talk about possible ideas and stuff.

i might be interested in doing something with vampire x human with a kidnapping or yandere plot to it. shoot me a pm if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back