• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Newbie trying to become part of your world

Elision

Magic Eight Ball
First off: I've never roleplayed before and so I can't offer any kind of experience. I noticed most people look for others that are good at this and i completely understand that but maybe someone would be open to help me get into this.

I've wanted to try it for a long time and hope it will also help me get better at cosplay because I often find it hard to get into and stay in character. I'm fine with both male and female characters. I'm also okay with OC's but be aware that I find it a bit hard to create them

So if anyone here would be willing to give it a shot i'd be more than grateful, I'm gonna do my best, I promise, just don't expect too much please (' :) )

- RWBY (still not sure if it qualifies as an anime but whatever)

- Prince of Stride

- Death Note

- Dragon Age

- Final Fantasy

- Bravely Default

- Shameless

- Faking It

Hope you have a wonderful day !

I would LOVE to do a RWBY RP with you! I'm literally giggling, I'm so excited! I've never met another RWBY lover! Just a warning: I haven't watched the show in a million years so I might be a little rusty. Nvm I'll watch it rn on Netflix. Anyway, if you're interested I'll PM you. I'm good with cannons and making my own characters and whatever.

SansLovesPugs said:
I would LOVE to do a RWBY RP with you! I'm literally giggling, I'm so excited! I've never met another RWBY lover! Just a warning: I haven't watched the show in a million years so I might be a little rusty. Nvm I'll watch it rn on Netflix. Anyway, if you're interested I'll PM you. I'm good with cannons and making my own characters and whatever.
I would love that, thank you very much ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back