Newbie Alert >.> Well Hi Anyway >.>

sabrinar103

Well Hiya. I'm Sabrina. I'm a pretty good Rp-er. I however manage to make an account. Well, i'm very creative when it comes to RP. :DD I hope that you find me to your liking. :DD I'm really not that much of a noob, only on this site i am >.> xD

Welcome to the site Sabrinar103,

I hope you enjoy your time here. And most defiantly we will, we're all pretty loving and adapting to all our new members (or so I've seen....). And as for being a noob, it's only for the first day (maybe even less) =P You out grow it fast here.

~Esme

Aww, thanks for the support. :D I've just found this RP site, because I love RPing. xD Thanks for the warm welcome ^_^

Of course darling. =D I'm pretty sure a lot of people here do too~

:D Yup. ^_^ What do you RP? Like Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Etc (Like A Category) xD Just looking to RP buddies. :D Too Soon? xD

Aw, your too adorable =P. I personally am a jack of all trades, and am generally up for a lot of things. And it's never to soon to be looking for buddies! (Yar har~) What about yourself?

P.S. Sometimes this may be helpful, but, on the forum tab up on the top, if you click on that, we have a chat box section used for quick banter =D

Well, I Mostly RP on what on know. (Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Mario (if it happens xD ) ) Yup. But other than those i could really try,

PS: Oh thanks for the tip :D Learn something everyday right? *Smiles*

Cool, Cool. You know, if you'd want a Mario rp, you could make one yourself =P

Yep yep yep~

you should Sabrina (Ok if i call you that?)

This is a fun loving group, with Role plays ranging from Mario to vampires to.. well, long story short, if your mind can dream it, and it follows ToS, GO FOR IT!

Welcome To role play nation,

I'm Rynmaru Deathsong Kotomori. Simply Ryn will do if that is what you wish. I hope you have a pleasant stay here at RPN. And I'll be starting up a few Role plays myself in the near future. Hit me up if you have any idea's that you wanna roll with! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back