• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New York State of Mind/Nashville Music City

Raychelle

Hi guys! My name is Rachel, and I wanted to see if anyone was interested in a modern/realistic story line that focuses on both New York City and Nashville. I know, I know - random city choices. It started out as Nashville, but expanded to include NYC recently. I've been a member of it for close to two years, but wanted to expand my play circle outside of the few people I play with in it.

Like I said before it is modern realistic, with a hidden supernatural element thrown in. The supernatural community is not huge, but it's there. We play primarily in IMs and e-mails, and there is a once monthly (end of) activity requirement just to show you're still active. We're a really nice, open community that would love some new faces! If you're interested or want some more info, please PM me, and I'll answer any questions you may have! TIA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back