• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New Writing Partner Needed.

rated

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, everyone! I’m Rated, and I finally remembered my password to this site. (Go me!).
I’m looking for a new writing partner that is down to explore multiple stories, characters and universes with me. Although if you only want to do ONE of the stories / fandoms I’ll list later, that’s also fine. I’d just rather have one person to write loads with as oppose to loads of people to write all of the things with.

Let’s start with the FANDOMS that I’m looking to write. (Feel free to skip this part if you’re looking for original content) I will also include the characters I’d enjoy writing in each fandom.

FAST & FURIOUS - Brian O’Conner and I’m down to write any level of plot, from the idea of a AU where Brian stayed on the run himself to perhaps the idea that he and Monica made off with the money at the end of 2F2F, or even something involving him and Mia being together.

POWER RANGERS - Tommy Oliver, Gia, Adam Park. So! This is an odd one and one I’m struggling to find anyone to write it with. I’m mainly looking to play as Tommy, maybe in a plot that sees an old enemy revived or something like that. Focusing on both being rangers and also their day-to-day life. I do have a vast knowledge of Power Rangers, and would also be open to playing Tommy and mentoring a new group of rangers like he did in DT. I’m just really wanting to use that Master Morpher.

CALL OF DUTY - Gaz, Soap, Ghost, Mara, Roze. This one, again. I’m struggling to find people to write it with. Looking to do both missions in a campaign style and day-to-day life too.

SAINTS ROW - The Boss, Shaundi. This can be either an AU or anything before the events of SR IV. Mainly because I hated that game and don’t want to touch it with a barge pole.

NO PIXEL - Randy Bullet, Tommy Tate. This is a super niche and anyone who has NP knowledge, please hit me up. I’ve been so desperate to write NoPixel. Randy Bullet is my ultimate comfortable character and I’d love to explore him in loads of different ways. Maybe seeing him eventually lead CG?! Maybe Tommy can reform The Mandem or the two of them can join forces and take the whole city…

ORIGINAL CONTENT

So I am also looking and interested to write original stories and plots too! I have a passion for cars and street racing and I’d love to do a story based around these things. Maybe something like Need for Speed Most Wanted, Carbon or even take Forza Horizon and turning that into an actual plot line. I’d love to have characters start from the bottom with shit box cars and slowly get better.

ABOUT ME
So, if any of this interests you, please hit me up! I’m also big on MARVEL, CYBERPUNK2077, DC, STAR WARS, STAR TREK & STARGATE & WWE but I didn’t list them as I felt this had gone long enough already.

My age is 24, from the UK and I do work a full time job so please do keep that in mind when it comes to wait time between replies!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back